does the Virtual Classic Controller have a rumble feature?

No it does not, and while there are slots on the back that allow something to be attached to the controller, they are simply for securing something, and not for input/output. Not to say there may be some bluetooth enabled rumble pack that could attach there, but I would bet it would be 3rd party b/c Ninty was perfectly happy with the wavebird not having rumble features. I for one don't mind there isn't rumble and don't really miss it.

jowii said:
I for one don't mind there isn't rumble and don't really miss it.
i will when Star Fox 64 comes out! i've never played it!

rumble packs were a joke anyway, i mean when they first came out it was the latest crave but when you look back on it, it was quite stupid.

Lobstermobster said:
rumble packs were a joke anyway, i mean when they first came out it was the latest crave but when you look back on it, it was quite stupid.

you can say that again, the only rumble i like so far for the wii is in need for speed, when you can notice it.

I'm honestly surprised so many people like rumble features... I got annoyed with my N64 rumble pack very soon after I bought it, never used it again, and from there on out I disabled it when possible.

No need for flaming, I'm not "dissing" rumble features or fans of it, I'm just saying I understand some people are going to prefer it, I just never figured it would be this many people, considering I always looked at is as more of an annoyance.

no they dont becuase if you read the operations guide for orcarina of time, on one of the pages at the bottom, it says one of the items from the "original" that made the controller shake when near treasure wasnt included in the VC version.

I actually heard some people from this forum saying it had rumble with OoT, but I'm kinda doubting that.

I have no idea why people hate rumble, did you guys have some traumatic experience with a vibrator or something?

I think it's awesome and like realistic graphics draw you in to the game, making n64 games more realistic than ps3 games to an extent IMO. Sure sometimes rumble sucks when not used effectively, but when done right it's cool.

En4Neo said:
I actually heard some people from this forum saying it had rumble with OoT, but I'm kinda doubting that.

I have no idea why people hate rumble, did you guys have some traumatic experience with a vibrator or something?

I think it's awesome and like realistic graphics draw you in to the game, making n64 games more realistic than ps3 games to an extent IMO. Sure sometimes rumble sucks when not used effectively, but when done right it's cool.

rumble is huge in most games, n ur right, it does kind a feel like ur in the game, i think Sony really made a bad choice of having no rumble in SIXAXIS n Nintendo's Wii remote did. This proves Nintendo is trust worthy have a Wii in ur home.

would be nice to have rumble in VC controller, but Nyko figured that out. Here take a look:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/767/767342p1.html

this is probably as close as u can get to having rumble in the VC controller.

Back