Does this seem fair, PLEASE READ...

To my knowledge Nintendo didn't ship any "bundles" out. I've been working retail for about six years now and for a store to make their own "bundle" and say that you "have" to buy it is absurd. On top of that, if they made a "bundle" price so they could sell their extended warranties, replacement plan or whatever else they were trying to sell, that is called inboarding and is illegal.

p.s.

csiguy4u, if you reply with any of the obnoxious comments that you usually write, I will stop at nothing to make sure you are banned from this website.

Last edited:
jshannonbuller said:
To my knowledge Nintendo didn't ship any "bundles" out. I've been working retail for about six years now and for a store to make their own "bundle" and say that you "have" to buy it is absurd. On top of that, if they made a "bundle" price so they could sell their extended warranties, replacement plan or whatever else they were trying to sell, that is called inboarding and is illegal.

p.s.

csiguy4u, if you reply with any of the obnoxious comments that you usually write, I will stop at nothing to make sure you are banned from this website.

A store can sell whatever bundles it wants jackass. It is their right since this is not a communist country.

Last edited:
wow yr crying over that god i'm in canada i bin waiting 6 months for a wii ando n realse day i got ****ed overr and that was nov 19 its what dc 5 andi 'm stil ltyring to get my hands on one don't compalian cuz ppl can't even get one

Umm, ya that's not right. According to what everyone is saying...sue em'! Lol, or do something, Toys R' Us needs to be shown that they can't just screw ppl off because they want more money.

I think you get the idea...sue em' and screw em' :D

ssbb_lover said:
Umm, ya that's not right. According to what everyone is saying...sue em'! Lol, or do something, Toys R' Us needs to be shown that they can't just screw ppl off because they want more money.

I think you get the idea...sue em' and screw em' :D

OK OK how about If I sue ToysRUs and then i screw my Hubby (he was the one who stood in line freezing his azz off, after all) LOL:ciappa:

I'd feel bad for your damn husband! Lol, I say you sue Toy's R Us, and use the money towards a car w/ sea warmers. :p No more frozen asses ever again!

That is definitely false advertising. I think that it is also illegal to force a consumer to buy a warrantee that is not offered by the manufacturer. It's unfortunate how these stores gouge customers during the holiday season. Luckily your kids didn't want a PS3, or else your husband may have been seriously hurt for it.

I bought my Wii on the same day at a Toys "R" Us and the bundle was not mandatory. I got it because it seemed like a decent deal. Little did I know that Ultimate Alliance sucks royally. You were lucky to get a different game.

I'm going to try and exchange Ultimate Allaince pronto. I gave it a chance, but couldn't get into it at all.

As for forcing you to buy the bundle, that's pretty much the definition of bait and switch if they advertised the console by itself before hand. The store I went to only had 14 and they were all bundled. If you didn't want the bundle then they just pulled they rubber bands that were holding the game and glova boxes togther off. I like the glove though. It gives you a good grip on the WiiMote, but mine isn't pink! :p

Back