Does Wii Have The Guts For 18+ Games

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have a Wii of course lol and I am obsessed with it. But like the 360 being the console with the Games that have Gore/18+ do you think Wii could have some. They ARE fun games. And I'd like to see them on Wii. GTA is already coming wo0p all it needs are some more Resident Evil (I know one is coming out for it) and other cool gore'd up games.
What you think... Will they release them?

I think they need time for everyboy to get a Wii before putting some +18 games out.

I most definitely believe so. Wii only had pussy games at launch so it can appeal to parents as the only way to play appropriate games while still having a promising fun factor. KEEEEEEEL

awesome, GTA on Wii, lol has to be awesome.
A Good game would be Timesplitters? what do you all think?
I personaly love the game.
And there is BOUND to be a Pokemon game near the future lol ( not that pokemon has any relevance to Timesplitters.

Yeah Timesplitters is awesome, only played 3 but it was funny as hell. Apart from Perfect Dark and Goldeneye, one of my most enjoyed FPSs :)

c00o0o0ol =D . The 3rd is my fave lol :p on siberia with a scifi sniper :p i love it :) yea Goleneye was a wicked game :)

Wii_Smurf said:
People in Japan already have Pokemon Battle Revolution I think it's called and Online I think. But they definatly got it...
Wow, Japan have it made XD lol

Haha, on the link you sent ( nice info btw ), i found it really ammusing to find a advertisement if the xbox 360 halfway down lol

I don't think it really it has do with "guts"

The Wii as we all know can not compare to graphics to Xbox and PS3. We all knew that when we bought that and still bought it because of the gameplay experience. Games with gore do better when you have the graphics to emphasize those attributes. The best we can hope for is games like COD3 with little blood.

Nintendo probably wants to walk a fine line in the games it will distribute. Putting out family and user-friendly games to appeal to non-gamers. But also putting out some games that would appeal to more hard-core gamers. All this without scaring off one market group.

oldschool said:
I don't think it really it has do with "guts"

The Wii as we all know can not compare to graphics to Xbox and PS3. We all knew that when we bought that and still bought it because of the gameplay experience. Games with gore do better when you have the graphics to emphasize those attributes. The best we can hope for is games like COD3 with little blood.

Nintendo probably wants to walk a fine line in the games it will distribute. Putting out family and user-friendly games to appeal to non-gamers. But also putting out some games that would appeal to more hard-core gamers. All this without scaring off one market group.

Hm.... you rase a very good point there..oh well! we can dream right?! =D

Back