Does wii mote hav memory??

OldSkoolKid

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2006
i remeber reading sumtin about the wiimotes havin memory in it it said about 6kb wat do u guyz think is it true or not?:tard: :scared: :tard:

it will have some memory to remember what player it is and basic stuff like that. Also it will need drivers for its audio ect. Not game storage memory or anything

According to the mag NGamer, it's 6kb. Confirmed, apparently. It'll hold details like your favorite colour and preferances; perhaps your prefered control type, left/right handed, all your high scores for every game, and possibly more.

chessaholic said:
According to the mag NGamer, it's 6kb. Confirmed, apparently. It'll hold details like your favorite colour and preferances; perhaps your prefered control type, left/right handed, all your high scores for every game, and possibly more.

Yeah... That Seems About Right...

Hmm...I never thought about that. That seems pretty realistic. Now I have an exscuse for not letting other people use my controller when I actually know they are probably going to break it when I roflPwn them.;)

I_WANT_WII said:
Hmm...I never thought about that. That seems pretty realistic. Now I have an exscuse for not letting other people use my controller when I actually know they are probably going to break it when I roflPwn them.;)

yah mannnn im just afraid, with all the little 8 r old kids which i hate always coming over my house, i dont want them drooling sneezing and coughing on my wiimote!!!

and yah that would be the best thing ever, memory in a wiimote TOP THAT MICROSOFT

damn probally like 1gb at the most, that seems like more than enough just to saIJVAIGJAKHGAPJHGAOShfasf WWOAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

WHAT IF THE WIIMOTE IS THE MEMORY CARD? and it holds like 6gb or whatever!!! THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i mean microsoft and sony wouldnt think of that till FOREVER! FORRRREVVVVERRR FFFFOOREEEVVEEEERRRRR (sandlot yah)

chessaholic said:
Bullshit, 6Kb isnt enough

6kb is a LOT of raw data.
like a simple file that says stuff like
A thousand lines of code is under 4kb i am pretty sure.

Back