dog licks........well youll see lol (other videoss)

hey I haven't seen the videos yet, but by reading the content well, I got reminded of a guy I heard about who got arrested for tying a cat up and letting a big dog kill him and all was on video and he put it in youtube..but the thing here is: while videotaping he accidentally taped his car's plates, haha, so that's the way they got him

Oh I just watched them..what the hell? I bet they only put those up to get famous and get paid, since that's what they said that Youtube will start doing for those with good videos..but it's pathetic

Axtlar said:
hey I haven't seen the videos yet, but by reading the content well, I got reminded of a guy I heard about who got arrested for tying a cat up and letting a big dog kill him and all was on video and he put it in youtube..but the thing here is: while videotaping he accidentally taped his car's plates, haha, so that's the way they got him

well I can assure you its not anything like that.....but I geuss if you have a peverted sense of humor itll make u laugh.....sad story though, I like cats....just not mine

lol I see, well what's the second one about? I can't see anything but the cat's eyes, is the guy trying to hump him or something?

Axtlar said:
Oh I just watched them..what the hell? I bet they only put those up to get famous and get paid, since that's what they said that Youtube will start doing for those with good videos..but it's pathetic

They just posted them on their because they thought it was funny...,those dudes are my neighbors

its funny what they did though... he (luke) got some ham and rolled it up and stuck a blueberry at the top....which got the dog to......you know :lol: but during their other attemps the dog actually bit him....now they should have posted that!

Back