doing a powerpoint...

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
in my tech class i was asked to give a power point presentation on an invention and knowing this is the wii gaming section you think i did it on the wii right? well I kinda did, I did it on the whole nintendo coprporation. does anyone think that was a good idea?

Do it on Mario. He has like 20 years of history in just himself.

Just name all the type of jobs he has had. That itself can go for like 10 pages.:lol:

lol, an invention i put in the history of like card games and stuff. all the systems made. regie fils-amie and miyamoto and such.

one is just doing arcade ones doing soda, i'm not exactly sure what everyones doing yet. i just felt like doing nintendo.

Definitely enough history, especially for a puny powerpoint. Just talk about Miyamoto, Iwata, and all the consoles that have been developed by Nintendo. That's tenfold over what you need, no doubt. Good luck.

i just said the eras of what they did at that time periods and such. i'm gonna include the sony/cd-i contract deal in it as well

laderer5 said:
Do it on Mario. He has like 20 years of history in just himself.

Just name all the type of jobs he has had. That itself can go for like 10 pages.:lol:
actully to be honost thats not a bad idea, theirs tons of info about mario

zeon9881 said:
actully to be honost thats not a bad idea, theirs tons of info about mario
yes but it needs to be on an invention ro a series of inventions. mario is more in the imaginative area i think

Dkw0101 said:
yes but it needs to be on an invention ro a series of inventions. mario is more in the imaginative area i think

i would see it as a invention

dolls,games,board games,clothes etc.

zeon9881 said:
i would see it as a invention

dolls,games,board games,clothes etc.
wait, wait, wait, board games?

Dkw0101 said:
wait, wait, wait, board games?

yea i used to have like 3 when i was a kid, though im not sure if their still here

i had a monopoly mario, something and something, i forgot the other 2 as you can see

i had em in pakistan and thats the queen of counterfit so im not sure (the king is china i think)

Back