Donate Cash Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

---Brian---

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
Scotland
Well I just got robbed of £500.........:shocked:
Yeah, well i was selling all my runescape stuff for £500 to make enough to get my first Ps3, unfortunatly the guy was a scammer, he stole my lvl 121 account along with 200m cash and now ive lost all hope of getting my Ps3. I was hoping maby some generous people out there would donate like £5 towards me on paypal please? my account is [email protected], u dont have to but this is all about i can do at he moment, im only 16 so im still at school=(

Can u not recover the account? I used to play Runescape and someone tried to scam me but I managed to recover and my recovery questions were changed.

Well, when you sell your mmorpg stuff for real cash on the internet, you have to accept the risk that this will happen. Runescape wont help you because they most likey discourage what you are trying to do. You learn from your mistakes, get more net savey.

Pfff. My friend never used to like runescape, but used to scam in which to sell it, and showed me once how it did it, and it's a pretty stupid way to believe, yet people fell for it. Sorry if it's true (though I doubt it) but no-one will donate money, the average age of this site is probably 16 so you can't really use your age as a way of people to donate to you.

Yeah, You took the risk when you tried to sell it but I it's silly of you to ask us for cash but I accept the fact you said we don't have to give. And the fact you said they robbed you of £500, that's a lie because it isn't worth £500.

Also yes you maybe 16, yes you maybe still in school but that does not stop you getting a job! lol.

Last edited:
Why would i give my money to a random stranger off the internet?

Hold on. People buy accounts on a crappy game like that? For THAT much money?
I doubt you'll get a donation. Thats one of the worst reasons to ask for a donation.

Taills said:
Hold on. People buy accounts on a crappy game like that? For THAT much money?
I doubt you'll get a donation. Thats one of the worst reasons to ask for a donation.

No they don't pay that much money, it was an overstated price in order to trick him so he got scammed, the buyer never intended to pay that much money.

Hmm... no... it says he (OP) put that price up.
I thought he might have gotten the idea from the price of other accounts he saw posted somewhere *shrugs*

Yeah, but if he has seen other account for for that price they were most likely also scams, it happens so much you wouldn't believe it.

lee.jarratt said:
Why would i give my money to a random stranger off the internet?
Yeah, what he said..

Do something for me first.

DANCE PUPPET DANCE!

Well anyway, unlucky about that whole scam thing dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back