Donkey Kong Country and others 2/19

rolnif said:
I was waiting for this one since the UK got it last week. Why the heck does Nintendo do this to us?

DKC was cool, but I really wanted Excitebike!!!!

:mad2:

Excite Truck is in Animal Crossing.

If you're that desperate, go find it!

En4Neo said:
Wow, please tell me you were raised with Sega consoles because that's just a little pathetic there.

I wish I could say I did, but no, I never had a Sega and only ever have owned Nintendo consoles and the original Gameboy. Maybe I passed it up because of the theme back in the day and have long forgotten about it.

North99 said:
I'm going to kill you for your ignorance.

But I'm better now.

mym6 said:
I wish I could say I did, but no, I never had a Sega and only ever have owned Nintendo consoles and the original Gameboy. Maybe I passed it up because of the theme back in the day and have long forgotten about it.

But I'm better now.

What about commercials, magazines, internet, friends, etc. How could you have not atleast heard of it?!

BTW Donkey Kong Country is not out!

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
What about commercials, magazines, internet, friends, etc. How could you have not atleast heard of it?!

BTW Donkey Kong Country is not out!

It most certainly is.

En4Neo said:
Did you check yours to see? Maybe you got it early and they pulled it out because of bugs in the emulation.

I can't check...I'm at work.

En4Neo said:
Ok, just letting you know it's not up there.

I actually won't be able to check until later tonight but you're not the only one not seeing it. I've noticed in the past that the games will get added to the shopping channel gradually. You're not the only one saying it's not in the store yet.

mym6 said:
I actually won't be able to check until later tonight but you're not the only one not seeing it. I've noticed in the past that the games will get added to the shopping channel gradually. You're not the only one saying it's not in the store yet.

Obviously.

Word on Digg street is someone called Nintendo about it, they claim "upload server issue"

Back