donkey kong wii?

they said that donkey kong would be available upon launch, but that was the same time that he was saying that super mario world and super mario 64 was going to be available upon launch to the virtual console, so yeah i think he meant the 1st donkey kong ya know?

Wasn't Donkey Konga like the only game other than SSBM that had Donkey Kong on the Gamecube; he didn't have his own game, did he?

I wonder what that tells us about Donkey Kong? Will he be destined to always be in some 3rd party's game or will he get his own title on Wii?

Last edited:
well i read on wikipedia about a kinda diddy kong racer but it uses the bongos as controllers but i think it will come out on the wii because it is coming out 2007 (late) and around that time all gamecubes will stop an dry out so yeah i think there will be a game on the wii plus there was the kinda unsuccesful donkey kong jungle beat which was fun short lived game played thouhgt it was a platform game that you use the bongos to control

man, i really hope they release this title. it was one of my favorites when super nintendo was huge. if they release this title with the new wiimotes, they could really expand on the uses of donkey and diddy kong's weapons. let's cross our fingers!

Yeah, donkey4life. I have never hated a donkey kong game, ive actually loved every one of them! Man, i sometimes even think that maybe Donkey Kong 64 was one of the best games on the 64 ever!

There probably will be one - but I didn't like DK64. Donkey Konga's fun though :p

kevin1927 said:
Donkey Kong. Wow got some good memories with that game. I really hope its available on launch date.
Hey kevin! Long live the 360 forums!

Yea I hope they make a donkey kong game too.

Back