Don't Bother

wiimaster7

Wii Masteress
Jan 12, 2008
Sorry, but I just had to put this in. Personally, this is for younger kids, because of the stories that they tell you through it. It's like 50% Story line! :mad5: Personally, i'm glad I only rented it, because the $61.99 that they wanted for new, is unnessesary. I got to the moom that requires 3 stars, but it still is boring, and is mostly story line!

totally disagree. this game is balls to the walls awesome. totally deserving of all the praise it's received.

Didn't Syntax say he was going to delete this thread? I read his post and now it's gone.. Weird..

Why would he delete it? It's the truth.It would be good for people maybe at the most 16 and under.

Your an idiot. and i feel sorry for you because you cant enjoy possibly one of the best games ever made just because you think its for kids.

You sir, are a fool. And Yes....'I Pity The Fool!'

Warrior said:
Your an idiot. and i feel sorry for you because you cant enjoy possibly one of the best games ever made just because you think its for kids.

You sir, are a fool. And Yes....'I Pity The Fool!'
Zelda is WAY BETTER, and i'm not the idiot, because it says in my profile that i'm a female, it actually says Wii Mastress, that means female.

If you don't like story lines then go buy an NES game. This is the future. Also this is not only for little kids. It's not for idiots though, so I suggest go buy Carnival Games.

Last edited:
There's a story? I was too busy playing through the amazingly designed levels to notice.

Yeah, this topic is practically an open, outright, troll. Just because you may not like story lines doesn't mean the game sucks. In my opinion, a good story line makes a game.

For any further use towards you, all Mario games have story lines, please stop playing them.

HATER

Thats funny Skippy.
I was too busy doing the same as well.

I was also too busy reading about how many other people have enjoyed this game, and how well its done sales wise.

Sorry you didn't like it, but there is so many people out there who love it.
Myself included.

Super game, all my family and friends agree, and I'm 25, my friends are 22-29 and my brother is 22. None of us are under 16 and we don't think it's for kiddies, the gameplay is amazing, who cares it's bright and colourful! Less gloom for once! :lol:

wiimaster7 said:
Sorry, but I just had to put this in. Personally, this is for younger kids, because of the stories that they tell you through it. It's like 50% Story line! :mad5: Personally, i'm glad I only rented it, because the $61.99 that they wanted for new, is unnessesary. I got to the moom that requires 3 stars, but it still is boring, and is mostly story line!
I don't mind at all that you don't like the game, but saying that it's "mostly story line" is completely inaccurate.

MAYBE you could make that argument with the dialog-heavy Super Paper Mario, but not Galaxy.

Plus, you don't even have to go in the room where the story is being told. So essentially, the only time the story comes into play is right at the beginning and right at the end.

But judging from your spelling, I can see why you wouldn't enjoy reading.

wiimaster7 said:

You pretty much have to expect the same cliche, re-hashed story in all of Mario's main platform games:

1) Bowser kidnaps Peach
2) Bowser starts his plan to conquer/rule [a specified land mass/location]
3) Mario must go on a wacky adventure to save Peach, and stop Bowser.

But for what it's worth, I personally thought Z&W, and Lego Star Wars were - overall - better games.

Back