Dont break your remote

Glad I haven't suffered any breaks with my wiimote. Common sense says don't let go.

i make sure its fastend all the time but i think people who have let go were really going all out on it

Always remember to fasten the wii strap every match during the "Why not take a break" screen. Never broke 1 remote yet.

i do agree with people that the strap should be tighter but if you play safely you wont have a problem

its not a matter of fixing the wii straps

people are careless sometimes and forget that the wii remote is fragile. when people get into their games, sometimes things can and will go flying

so regardless if the straps are fixed or not, people will still find ways of letting it fly across the room and shatter either the tv or the remote itself.

bottom line and con 77 said it,

if you play safely you wont have a problem

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its not a matter of fixing the wii straps

people are careless sometimes and forget that the wii remote is fragile. when people get into their games, sometimes things can and will go flying

so regardless if the straps are fixed or not, people will still find ways of letting it fly across the room and shatter either the tv or the remote itself.

bottom line and con 77 said it,

Yea people are careless. I'm too protective though, therefore I'd have to be somewhat drunk to break mine by being careless.

Err.. -_-.. i was getting into my game a bit hard today.. Wii bowling, went to swing the ball hard, and my Wii mote goes flying, hits the wall, batteries went different ways, the cover went flying, my college roommate and I looked for the parts for five minutes and got all the pieces and put new batteries in and everything is a fine*thumbs up*, I was lucky, and I learned a very valuable lesson.. don't go apesh*t during bowling, and don't stop wearing the strap.

I <3 my Wii, (best console ever? quite possibly)
hope all can benefit from my crappy experience

Last edited:
Back