Dont buy controllers you dont need.

WiiMaster280

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
On the top of the Wii there are 4 slots for gamecube controllers so you dont have to buy the wii controllers that look like the NES ones.

WiiMaster280 said:
On the top of the Wii there are 4 slots for gamecube controllers so you dont have to buy the wii controllers that look like the NES ones.
you mean SNES, any the classic controller feels more comfortable with SNES games, not too mention you gotta have your wii close to you or waste money on cord extensions

i found the classic controller was more fit to my hands than the wiimote is, i don't have it yet but plan to get it in the near future

just had a though... :lol:
if the gamecube had a thing to connect the gba to it
do u think the wii will have the thing to connect the ds to it

just thinking maybe yall already went over this in another thread

Dats what i hav been talkin wit my friends about for a while. I think they will make it but maybe after they get big titles out. Maybe in about halfway to three quarters in 2007

i heard a pokemon game is coming out for it
and ure smart

they have already stated this on the wii wikipedia that they will have DS to wii connectivity for playing wii games using the DS as a controller, one game that has been confirmed with using this is the pokemon battle game for the nintendo wii

komio said:
they have already stated this on the wii wikipedia that they will have DS to wii connectivity for playing wii games using the DS as a controller, one game that has been confirmed with using this is the pokemon battle game for the nintendo wii
yay

and im wondering if u could play a ds game like pokemon diamond/ pearl for the wii (by hooking the ds with the wii)

by the way serebii.net is the best site for info. 100% ligit For pokemon

they havent mentioned anything abou that, i dopnt know why you would want to or how you would because it requires the use of the touchscreen

Back