Dont buy controllers you dont need.

prodigy said:
just had a though... :lol:
if the gamecube had a thing to connect the gba to it
do u think the wii will have the thing to connect the ds to it

just thinking maybe yall already went over this in another thread
its called wifi

woah on Serebii, it says you can use voice chat through wifi connection... does that mean using the mic to communitcate to other players???

Last edited:
LOL yea its called wifi for the DS. Nintendo said they plan on establishing a connection between the two systems using wifi. No extra adapters etc. wires are old school. come on!! ;) hehe. j/k, wait is it?

WiiMaster280 said:
On the top of the Wii there are 4 slots for gamecube controllers so you dont have to buy the wii controllers that look like the NES ones.

are you just messing around or is this forreal? I know this is knowledgabe information that everyone can use, but it's well... first 1) already been posted. and 2) kinda in the manual. Now i know everyone doesn't read the manual, but ermm... nvm go on with it

ocdan said:
you mean SNES, any the classic controller feels more comfortable with SNES games, not too mention you gotta have your wii close to you or waste money on cord extensions

Not all gamecube controllers need cables. . .Ever heard of the Wavebird? It's a Wireless controller Nintendo made for the gamecube, and it works wonderfully with the Wii.

csiguy4u said:
Not all gamecube controllers need cables. . .Ever heard of the Wavebird? It's a Wireless controller Nintendo made for the gamecube, and it works wonderfully with the Wii.
yeah ive heard of it, I just wasnt thinking of it...

Wavebirds are the only wireless gc controllers that work :sick:

So what's the point of this thread?

Back