Don't know if you want MySims or not?

Essence said:
Its unfortunate, but you cant. Which is like major heartbreak for me about this game. BUT....its ok. I mean, I will take pictures of my town, if you all are interested in seeing what I have so far...
aww. . . that stinks. . .

It would add a lot to the game if you go to other ppl's towns. . .

yeah.....but its going to lag alot more then usually....the game lags while you play it....but its worth playing :lol:

JAKE196 said:
aww. . . that stinks. . .

It would add a lot to the game if you go to other ppl's towns. . .

I agree. But, its fun, nonetheless! I wouldnt let that one downfall kill over it. Its just a great game and I love it!

Essence, you have almost convinced me to buy the game.

Question: Do you have to work, or can you work when you want and do whateer you want?

Another question: What are the ups and downs of My Sims?

Nfanboy said:

Question: Do you have to work, or can you work when you want and do whateer you want?

1. you can do them when you feel like.

2. down side: the lagging.....
up side: there is always something to do on there

Nfanboy said:

Answer to Question One: You can work WHEN you want to. You take your time in this game. There are no worries and no time limits. Heheh! Thats the best part. Taking your time is a perk!

Answer to Question Two: To me, there are only 2 down about it: You cant go online with it, which in a way makes sense. The game has SO much in it. Second, it does lag..but only for a few seconds. Thats all. maybe like 3 seconds. But, only ONCE IN A BLUE MOON that it does that.

But, as I just said to someone: "Dont let what we are SO used to make you judge a book by its cover. This game has ALOT of potential."

My personal rating. 10 all the way. Because you get giddy over the littlest things in the game. You are so happy to see new faces and try new things. 10 10 10 10 all the way...11 if I could.:yesnod:

Nfanboy said:
If I was addicted to Animal Crossing and thought The Sims was fun, would I like My Sims? I heard it is like a cross between Animal Crossing and The Sims.

Yeah! It is! But, only...alot better. I mean, I have ALL of the pc games and make movies with The sims 2. But, wii-wise...this is the best. You will enjoy it! I guarantee it.

I know the game will be awsome, but someone I know said that Metroid Prime 3 was great and Metroid Prime 3 got a 10.0 in Nintendo Power. The game looks fun, and I'll enjoy it, but I might wait for the review in Nintendo power.

Oh, is there an end to My Sims?

Nfanboy said:
I know the game will be awsome, but someone I know said that Metroid Prime 3 was great and Metroid Prime 3 got a 10.0 in Nintendo Power. The game looks fun, and I'll enjoy it, but I might wait for the review in Nintendo power.

Oh, is there an end to My Sims?

Honestly, I dont think there is an END to it. I think it keeps right on going...just like Will Wright intended it to. lol! I am getting metroid soon! So, yeah! That game looks AWESOME! But, get that and mysims! lol! I think those are selling out FAST!

I don't like when I beat a game. I am happy, but sad. Happy that I beat the game, but sad that it is over. Metroid Prime 3 will end, but I guess My Sims won't. Also what frustrates me in a game is when I get compleatly stuck, and I can't find a way through. Metroid Prime 3 may have that problem. But it will be exciting through it. Full of action. But then My Sims will be very fun also.

So I have to decide which to get (remember I can only get one game now)

Nfanboy said:
I don't like when I beat a game. I am happy, but sad. Happy that I beat the game, but sad that it is over. Metroid Prime 3 will end, but I guess My Sims won't. Also what frustrates me in a game is when I get compleatly stuck, and I can't find a way through. Metroid Prime 3 may have that problem. But it will be exciting through it. Full of action. But then My Sims will be very fun also.

So I have to decide which to get (remember I can only get one game now)

You should...you should flip for it. lol. Get a coin..whatever it lands on..thats what you get for right now. ^__^* Helps sometimes..though, we all hate when it cant be the other way around.

Back