Don't know if you want MySims or not?

Essence said:
Oh! Well, I used my DVD recorder. lol! I had my wii hooked up to it and recorded it! heheh! I have so many of my wii games recorded...I may do Halo 3 when it comes out. ^__^*

haha bummer ! I cant use that. Havent got a DVD recorder :p

+1 rep for you for all these nice "customer friendly" topics!

Thank you for this, simply from this video, i'm going to be buying this game.

Aww...

Cyberzomby and DS:

Thank you,guys. Heheheh! I love games and I love spreading what I love to others who I feel should give things a chance. lol. Im glad you all enjoy the vid. I made it for you all, anyway! lol!:yesnod: I wouldnt have made a big deal about a game like this, which is a FIRST, if I didnt think it didnt have REAL potential.

Aww! lol! Off 1pt because of the online thing or the lagging?

that.....and no role of gender....i dont like when the guy throws a kiss to another guy....-shivers-

Nfanboy said:
I think I'll do this: I guess I'll get one game when I find my gift cards, and when I get enough extra money I'll get the other. Sound good?

Sounds good to me,Nfanboy! Good call! Dang, Wario! I forgot they do that. LOL! Lets make it so its an italian thing. LOL. Magnifei'k! LOL! Something like that! lol!

lol....but my sim is not italian.....and it would be better to choose the color of the clothes too

Since I'm not old enough to get a job (I'm 15) I just do extra work around my family's house for some extra money example: Picking weeds, gardening, etc. I'm going to have to start cleaning all the bathrooms *shiver* since my sister went to college and it was her job.

Anyway, I'll get to work right now.

Nfanboy said:
Since I'm not old enough to get a job (I'm 15) I just do extra work around my family's house for some extra money example: Picking weeds, gardening, etc. I'm going to have to start cleaning all the bathrooms *shiver* since my sister went to college and it was her job.

Anyway, I'll get to work right now.

YAY,Naf! Thats what I am talking about! Earn your game! You will have it in no time! heheh!

Wario, I agree. The clothes are great! But, It would be nice to choose colors. Maybe they will have stuff downloadable on a channel somewhere
You know what would be cool? If we were able to make our OWN channels! Like the profiles we have on here!

I might get Metroid Prime 3 first. I might have some gift cards from seperate places, so I'll sell the ones that aren't Best Buy (I go to Best Buy for games and such)

I'm waiting to learn whatr clearners need to be used where in the bathrooms (my brother, mom and dad are watching american football)

Back