Don't know if you want MySims or not?

I finished the other bathroom. Yes! I got $4. $2 a bathroom. I only need to do it once a week, so I can get $4 a week cleaning bathrooms.

I could get my Dad to teach me how to mow the lawn, then I could get more $$$! I also can pick weeds from our garden, which might be 1 or 2 times a week. i could get a lot of money from working!

Nfanboy said:
I finished the other bathroom. Yes! I got $4. $2 a bathroom. I only need to do it once a week, so I can get $4 a week cleaning bathrooms.

I could get my Dad to teach me how to mow the lawn, then I could get more $$$! I also can pick weeds from our garden, which might be 1 or 2 times a week. i could get a lot of money from working!

Wow! Thats what I call a business man! Hehehe! I hear you, babe! Keep on keepin' on!

and dont force yourself to do so much....:lol:....try borrowing some money and pay it off by doing housework

Nfanboy said:
I'm taking a break and then I'm going picking weeds.

Like, Wario said. Take it easy. That game will be there...and I am sure your parents will reward you with that game with all your hard work now. So, take it easy. Take your time.

Thanks for the review.

I decided to get this game to waste time until Animal Crossing Wii comes out. It's pretty fun, and I like the designing. I built a big weird looking castle for my house, and a tower for the work shop.

Spent some time fishing and planting trees, haven't had a chance to go explore neighbors yet. Having to much fun without them. Put in about an hour and a half so far and it's pretty addicting. I need to build some more stuff and get essences.

So far, it's pretty fun. A little lag, and sharing creations online would have been great.

sirgrim said:
Thanks for the review.

I decided to get this game to waste time until Animal Crossing Wii comes out. It's pretty fun, and I like the designing. I built a big weird looking castle for my house, and a tower for the work shop.

Spent some time fishing and planting trees, haven't had a chance to go explore neighbors yet. Having to much fun without them. Put in about an hour and a half so far and it's pretty addicting. I need to build some more stuff and get essences.

So far, it's pretty fun. A little lag, and sharing creations online would have been great.

I have just been all over the place. lol! I think I may be having a relationship with the Belhop. LOL! He likes me, I think. LOL! I am enjoying this...and its a great game. Im glad you love the video! lol!

Professionally done!

I would like to get My Sims. I've got it for the DS, though It's not as action packed as I want.

And I wouldn't worry about an accent.
Anyone who isn't southern wouldn't be able to tell you had an accent. I picked out a few words you said with an accent that anyone else who isn't southern wouldn't catch ;P

*blushes*

Trulen said:
Professionally done!

I would like to get My Sims. I've got it for the DS, though It's not as action packed as I want.

And I wouldn't worry about an accent.
Anyone who isn't southern wouldn't be able to tell you had an accent. I picked out a few words you said with an accent that anyone else who isn't southern wouldn't catch ;P

Guh* Was it that noticable? LOL Geesh! I know I said "Sizes" like "Siiiizes" LOL! I leaned on my "i" in that word. LOL!

Geesh..If I ever do a game review...I will try and take my time.

Last edited:
lol....i think the highest you can go in a relationship in my sims is "best friend"....i have been hanging out with violet alot on the game....:lol:

I know..but...

wario2ooo said:
lol....i think the highest you can go in a relationship in my sims is "best friend"....i have been hanging out with violet alot on the game....:lol:

The belhop is so cute. I'd date him. LOL!

Check the spoiler if you want to see my castle and workshop :D

castle1oh2.jpg

castle2ta7.jpg

castle3fo2.jpg

Workshop:
workshop1ja3.jpg

wario2ooo said:
cause of his clumsyness?....:lol:.....

Yes! Clumsiness is sexy! lol! hahah! Did you see in my vid..I left him tripping and falling. LOL!

Back