Don't know if you want MySims or not?

So what people have moved in to your town? I just got Chef to move in, built him an oven and cooked myself a pizza. Cool Italian music plays when you're next to his building.

I like the flower shop girl, I flirt with her and I painted her house with flowers. Redesigned my town hall to match my castle theme, and got up to one star rating! Hoorah.

I sooo know how that is. Renting a game..loving it so much that you CANT give it back. Brings back memories when I was younger and buying "Ristar" for the genesis. I have that as a rom. LOL!

I am SO going to get this game. I'm getting Metroid Prime 3 first. I'm working for them by doing extra work. So far I've earned $5. I'm having my Dad teach me to mow the lawn so I can do that for extra money:)

Well, I'm off to school soon

Heheh! I know! Its so hard! But, I recommend MySims only because the holidays are coming up..and people are buying their Christmas stuff now. So, Mysims will sell out like crazy during that time.

Byuakuya said:
A very nice video. Entertaining to watch and looks very professional. Nicely done.
all that matters is that you were understood and i understood you perfectly. hehe it was an enjoyable video, good job.

Well, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I still wish there was something more to show..but, didnt want to spoil it.

Nothing to spoil? Must be something good and exciting!

Well, like I said before, I'm working around my house for extra money. I made $5 yesterday, and I'll get a few bucks for cleaning my room. It's really messy.

Nfanboy said:
Nothing to spoil? Must be something good and exciting!

Well, like I said before, I'm working around my house for extra money. I made $5 yesterday, and I'll get a few bucks for cleaning my room. It's really messy.

Yeah! There is! hundreds of exciting things! Hehehe! You will have so much fun! When you do get it, please share with us your stories and pictures!

Wow it gets a lot bigger once you get the saw! There's a whole other town out there. I helped out Chef Gino a lot and became a 2 star town.

Made a 77% spooky bath tub, had to add a ton of extra parts to get it that high. Redid half the furnature in my house to match, and pestered Violet to get all the Sad and Scarry essences. She became a best friend, and gave me a prize ;D.

Same here! I finally realized that when you make something for someone and they want certain essences on them, it means they want you to PAINT the essences on then, not PLACE the actaul essences on the items. I felt so stupid when I figured out. DUH! lol!:crazy:

Essence said:
Same here! I finally realized that when you make something for someone and they want certain essences on them, it means they want you to PAINT the essences on then, not PLACE the actaul essences on the items. I felt so stupid when I figured out. DUH! lol!:crazy:

I was painting it with essences originally, but made one without all the required essences and had to go back and edit it, adding on more parts to fit all the essence he wanted.

Gino's sink and oven turned out great, the both match and I had to add about 5 parts to each.

I love the designing on this game. It's good to have the reward for essences more fun than collecting them.

Back