Don't like the Wii?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Then you should re-buy RE4!
It's the whole PS2 game with motion controls tacked on sold for $10 extra!

lol really? man that sucks

Yes, because the only people that are going to buy Resident Evil 4 for the Wii are those that already bought it for the PS2...

/sarcasm.

People will buy what they want, and there's really nothing to convince them of. Oh, and fatalorgasm92 is right, the graphical difference is there. The PS2 graphics and sound aren't as good as the Gamecube's.

Squall7 said:
Yes, because the only people that are going to buy Resident Evil 4 for the Wii are those that already bought it for the PS2...

/sarcasm.

People will buy what they want, and there's really nothing to convince them of. Oh, and fatalorgasm92 is right, the graphical difference is there. The PS2 graphics and sound aren't as good as the Gamecube's.
that is how they are advertising the game though, it has all the features of the ps2 version with motion controls, which is what i was meaning.
there are plenty of people rebuying RE4 for the wii who have already bought it fo r the ps2/gc

Sovieto said:
that is how they are advertising the game though, it has all the features of the ps2 version with motion controls, which is what i was meaning.
there are plenty of people rebuying RE4 for the wii who have already bought it fo r the ps2/gc

Sovieto, your forgetting a section of the market.

Those who never had the game on the PS2.
I fall into that catagory, as I did with Godfather, as I will with Scarface. To me it was a brand new game hot off the press. Nintendo will be releasing a lot of "Re-hash" games in the future.

It's not the PS2 version, it's a combination of the GC and PS2 versions. It has the graphics and cut scenes of the GC version with the extras of the PS2 port. I wish you guys would look into things before posting as this is the second time I've seen this.

Also, the game costs $30. That's a good price for a game that is basically a port with Wii controls tacked on. For $50 I probably wouldn't buy, but I'm really considering getting this for $30.

You're also discounting the Wii owners that never played RE4, like myself. I never played that, Godfather, or Scarface on the other consoles. I played RE 1, 2, and 3 but none after those. I didn't own a GC and just didn't get RE4 when it was ported to the GC. I had no interest in playing Godfather or Scarface as they were so much like GTA on the PS2. But, I love the Wii version of the Godfather. The motion contols are great and separate it from GTA. I haven't played Scarface yet but the controls are getting high praise. People are also saying that RE4's controls will enhance the game. The controls make a huge difference.

it also has better graphics(enhanced) and additional stuff only for Wii

If it was a full $60 price tag I would go crazy at Capcom. I have the gc version and I'm actually playing it right now. I love it. I doubt I'll get the wii-dition.

I have it on the Cube but I'm still getting it...its an incredible game, old or not, ad a new way to play it sounds awesome.

[/Misses point of thread lolz whoops]

Wait a second..what do you mean $10 extra? it's going to cost $30, Sovieto

Back