Don't read if you don't have a little bit of a messed up mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Dawg333

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2009
Salt Lake City
Wii Online Code
6370-1378-0114-9367
I just found out the funniest thing about Sonic. If you push and hold DOWN while playing as him, it looks like he's giving himself a blowjob.:lol:

His down sprite is like that because it's a copy of his down sprite from the original Sonic the Hedgehog games. What's the point of this thread? It's not funny. And you're not clever. If you have enough spare time to point out something as stupid as that, you have enough spare time to make a post that's actually worth reading. Don't post again until you do.

Well he did say that dont read it if you dont have a messed up mind...i guess all of you do...O_O that means i do..

Well he did say that dont read it if you dont have a messed up mind...i guess all of you do...O_O that means i do..
Wrong. A title like that sparks curiosity. And it doesn't take a "messed up" mind to come up with what he did. Just an immature one.

Ahaha! It's funny because auto-fellatio is just hilarious! Most hilarious messed up thing evar!
That is, maybe to a pack of sexually awkward sixth-graders.

Somebody remind me why I advocate the right to Free Speech again.

Don't read if you don't have a little twisted mind....I'm clear he said that.
Maybe he should have put don't comment.

I guess it wasn't susposed to be funny, but one of those "Wow, he's right..." or wrong moments and you walk away.

I mean come on, how was he going to know how you would react to it.

Please don't make anyone feel bad over something like this.

Last edited:
HOW many times has this been revived now?! ;____;

Oh, just two.
Good enough for me.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back