Don't WiiTweeter @Microsoft

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Microsoft offers support through Twitter, and like all XBOX owners, I have had trouble with my system. So I tweeted out my problem, they replied to me a website to help. I told them either my Palm Smart Phone can't read their heavy flash site or its my Nintendo Wii (I think its the phone because it only gets 1-2 bars here plus my Wii looses connection to the damn phone every 5 seconds). After mentioning Wii, they stated they cannot support if I'm using that hardware. So I Tweeted "Your not going to support because I own Nintendo Product?". He replied "Sorry we do not give support through that Hardware".

Microsoft can kisd my white ass. I don't like them for gaming industry. I've it b4 i'll say it again. Microsoft should have stuck to computers. Gaming is a diff ball game and is out of their league.

So they referred you to a support site that requires a version of Flash that's not supported by the Wii browser or your phone?

If the website has the answer and you can't load that website with your equipment, then what else can they do? It's not some sort of anti-Nintendo conspiracy. You're going to have to go to the site they specified on a regular computer browser.

The real problem is that their support site requires Flash at all.

@Prinplup,
They'd support me if I was running a 1992 MS-DOS PC even if it could just barely run twitter. Point being; what does matter what hardware I'm running.

@Skippy,
What they CAN do is support me like human being. Twitter is a similar face to face communcation website except much faster than forums, but phone would be better (Only if I had one). However, since they fed me a website, its fair to say they're treating twitter like a source engine. I don't need that, especially since I know a few already plus one being "Bing" (Microsoft's Newest Source Engine). I guess their trying out their newest BingTwitt source engine. Their new source engine through twitter.

Last edited:
So they referred you to a support site that requires a version of Flash that's not supported by the Wii browser or your phone?

If the website has the answer and you can't load that website with your equipment, then what else can they do? It's not some sort of anti-Nintendo conspiracy. You're going to have to go to the site they specified on a regular computer browser.

The real problem is that their support site requires Flash at all.

or they could have tweeted her a real answer and not a website. im pretty sure the answer she needed was probally one paragraph on a Q and A knowing microsoft.
just saying

Back