• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
dont you guys noticed that the fire bosses in oot and tp have the same masks i dont no what but maybe the two are related maybe cousins and dont say you cant say that one is a dragon and one is a golem anything could happen in zelda thats why i chose yes it is possible that they are family members lol :smilewinkgrin:

they are both fire bosses and therefore have a right to look similar. But umm yeah, there are 2 fire bosses in Oot....:wtf: I haven't ever seen the TP fire boss yet, can you show me where i can see it?

I_WANT_WII said:
they are both fire bosses and therefore have a right to look similar. But umm yeah, there are 2 fire bosses in Oot....:wtf: I haven't ever seen the TP fire boss yet, can you show me where i can see it?
Here you go its at the end:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAIJegBHsxo[/MEDIA]

thanks! I think I saw some resemblance in Volvagia in the face. Someone probably stole his face and it still had magic powers. SO yeah you do have a point.

I saw that the boss in the dodongo cavern is so easy I beat that damn b oss inn 2o seconds. And No that does not look like the boss from TP.

It could be the same evil necklase/headband thing It does look very similar

Forget the boss in oot it is all about TP now oot is a thing of the pass. That is what some series zelda fan would say but I am too ****ing excited.

I agree. There will probably be more similar bosses on oot and mm don't you think???

Back