double hero glitch

MYSTERION

A n00b Pwnzer
Feb 25, 2011
Washington, DC
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ya i know sounds interesting. :yesnod: today i waz partying with CUJO in heros and the game waz letting multiple ppl be the hero, lol. This happened several times on two different maps. anyone else have this one happen to them before or questions/ comments

Happened to me a few times, seem to recall mainly on nightclub. just another stupid glitch to add to the list. Not a problem if you can kill them both.

Happened to me a few times, seem to recall mainly on nightclub. just another stupid glitch to add to the list. Not a problem if you can kill them both.

but awsome when they are on your team

Ya i know sounds interesting. :yesnod: today i waz partying with CUJO in heros and the game waz letting multiple ppl be the hero, lol. This happened several times on two different maps. anyone else have this one happen to them before or questions/ comments

I had this happen to me about a month ago at the docks. Haven't seen it since.

Only question i have is once you pass on spawning and it stops flashing the message at the top, how soon does it start flashing on the next teammate? Because I've not had the message before and checked the scoreboard and accidently spawned when I didn't intend to.

ive had the option to be the hero immediatly after our hero died, if that helps.

..... and checked the scoreboard and accidently spawned when I didn't intend to.

I do this ALL the time on accident. For the first few weeks of playing I didn't know you could check the score mid game. Once I found out you could I was hooked. I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...

Last edited:
..... and checked the scoreboard and accidently spawned when I didn't intend to.

I do this ALL the time on accident. For the first few weeks of playing I didn't know you could check the score mid game. Once I found out you could I was hooked. I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...

it sucks some times that when u do u become hero

When u accidentally hero, just kill yourself
Bond/Trev: place a mine and shoot it close up
Ouromov: stand really close to a wall and shoot yer grenade launcher
Zuko: hold the grenade button til u explode

LOL - why the hell would I kill myself?! I mean, sure - I didnt mean to become the hero, but that doesnt relinquish my responsibility to try and survive as the hero for as long as I can. But I would laugh my butt off if I saw someone hero and then just nuke themselves w/ a grenade. :)

LOL - why the hell would I kill myself?! I mean, sure - I didnt mean to become the hero, but that doesnt relinquish my responsibility to try and survive as the hero for as long as I can. But I would laugh my butt off if I saw someone hero and then just nuke themselves w/ a grenade. :)

I do that sometimes... Not paying attention to the top of the screen and press minus to check the score and i'll become the hero..... GREAT! I didn't want to do that dammit! It's annoying when it happens but whatever lol.

Well, put it this way. Let's say your the hero and you're clearly in a no-win situation with the entire other team running up the stairs and the rest of your team on the other side of the map. What's better; Your team losing 1 point, or the other team gaining 10 points? In this case, it'd be better just to try and kamikaze, bring down someone in a suicide.

Last edited:
Well, put it this way. Let's say your the hero and you're clearly in a no-win situation with the entire other team running up the stairs and the rest of your team on the other side of the mapo. What's better; Your team losing 1 point, or the other team gaining 10 points? In this case, it'd be better just to try and kamikaze, bring down someone in a suicide.

Yeah, that makes sense. Didn't think of it that way. We're sure a suicide as a hero is only -1?

I'm sure. I've personally seen it happen.
It's a little difficult to pull off, though, since Trevelyan and Ourumov are the only heros who can blow themselves up at will. Bond has to get another player to walk onto a proxy with him and Zukovsky has to cook the grenade.

Back