double s=double cool

-slowly lowers bat-...........eh....-quickly takes it out and whacks rival with it-........im crazy like that...

AGHHH, you caught me off guard...

"I'll be back"
~Arnold Schwarzenegger

*gets rushed to the nearest hospital*

Haha...definately missed the S o_O sorry...

*runs away*

yeah, I thought so...I have no clue why it doesn't show up here...

I've got my Wii games posted in my first post o_O

calm urself wario. :lol: :lol: save it for the offical killing thread! oo yeah and welcome s.s. wow this is one long intro thread.

agh i didn't see that ><. And $300 for a wii and 2 games is awesome...I had to line up for mine in the cold x.x

immortaldave said:
calm urself wario. save it for the offical killing thread! oo yeah and welcome s.s. wow this is one long intro thread.

This thread has no match against suner's belated welcome lol...

.........-goes berserk- AHHHHHHHHHHH -whacks everybody but lil wario-.............. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!

/\- quote from "the mask"

Haha, what can I say? I'm just that awesome! xD

WAHH! *throws Waluigi at Wario to stop him*

bye steph!

-whacks him too-.......-does evil killing laugh that brings cold shivers down ur spine-........eh

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
i hope not. or i have to get my dork to kill him xD :sick: :sick: :sick: jk.
lmao steph i cant belive you just told sumone youre gonna kill them with a dildo....:lol: :lol: :lol:

(got this off of wiki)

Dork is a term of abuse favored by American youngsters, designating the target as quirky, awkward, eccentric, socially inept or simply of lower status. Similar epithets include nerd and geek and the Australian colloquialism of dag which has the added feature of being seen as affable or amusing.

It is popularly asserted that the term originated as whalers' occupational slang for the penis of a whale

:wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: never knew that :lol: :lol:

Back