Double Sniper Loadout

Deku

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2011
Arizona
Okay, does anybody have a loadout that they carry 2 sniper rifles with multitask? I know it is extremely useless but I have just been so tempted, but even then i wouldn't even know what snipers to use. I just wish you could quick switch in this game, it would be soooo much more easier to be a sniper.

The people who made goldeneye where smoking some really expensive weed because It is insanely jacked. :sick:

I agree,the game is really badly done but its the best game on wii.
I was thinking of doing the sniper thing.
Talon silenced
toras
If only u could put thermal scope on the toras as well as silencer on the talon

Generally you wont need another sniper rifle in your multitask loadout unless you run out of ammo with your main sniper, in my opinion either a shotgun or the strata make a really nice surprise for anyone trying to take you out at close range. though I only use multitask on my thermal talon loadout

Alright guys, If your a huge runnin and gunnin sniper like I am then you WILL find this loadout to be somehow useful. I used it all of last night and got some huge streak quick-scoping (I'm really good at quick-scoping), now scoping and meleeing. The loadout I use is just really useful because you are FORCED to sniper, making you play extremely more offensive, especially when you don't have a silencer like I did. Its a lot of fun and is extremely good practice for anyone trying to get good with a sniper rifle offensively (especially in the game mode goldeneye, with the satellite thingy). I use:

WA2000
Toros
Remote trigger mines (my favorite but I barely even use them with this loadout XD)
Light foot
Multi Task
Laser

It is an AMAZING and fun loadout; to bad you have to be at least 42 to use it. when I hit 55 I will probably not add the gambit in just because of fire rate but for my main sniper loadout then I will add that in there. I recommend to anyone that they try this loadout, really good practice

i'll toss it in if its Sunday cuz Sunday morning' noobs and im pretty good with hip fire with a sniper so i wont be tempted to switch over to my strata.

i'll toss it in if its Sunday cuz Sunday morning' noobs and im pretty good with hip fire with a sniper so i wont be tempted to switch over to my strata.

hip fire being good to use on a sniper really depends on the sniper. for example the gambit, if you were to slap snap shot on it, as a result it would actually be the opposite effect of increasing hip fire capability. For short it would make the gambit worse to hip fire with if you added snap shot. So just for a tip be careful when you put snap shot on a sniper even though it is useless anyway. Either use multi task, or bio booster.

Back