download 100 songs to a cd

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
I've been trying to figure out this trick for a while now. How you do it? Convert mp3s to a different file format? I have windows media player, but I don't think I can do it on there.
-Tom

woah, chill out kid. I didn't know that I repeated the thread. Idk why that happened. Why did you read it if you have nothing good to say. I'll try and delete the other thread.

Thought about it. Theyre just so small and expensive, my Zune got stolen. So I'm a little cautious you know. BTW, I can't figure out how to delete my repeat thread on this. Sorry :( I'm somewhat new.

oh, okay
well i say go with what the one dude said in the other thread, thats your best bet
and a mod will close one one of these threads, dont sweat it.

sorry for blowin' me stack. get an mp3 player and protect it with your life, the best way to do things.

It's okay. Thanks for apologizing man. It would be awesome to get an mp3 player and docking station for my pathfinder. I have a badass cd player already so it would be a nice set up.

hey mate duno what the other guy said, bt if you have your songs in MP3 format just open Nero and hit make an MP3 CD, or if you want an MP3 DVD then click that (1000 songs or so easy). nly prob is that olny an MP3 cd player can play mp3 disks, so say a diskman or certain stereos wont play them, and only selected dvd players play an mp3 dvd

not possible...

you can get maybe 400 music files on a CD, but you won't be able to play them.

depends on quality too....

say like..3 mb per song? that's like..200 songs. with room to spare.

you sure about that Gaz?

Also, anything in the last 2 years or so can play mp3 cd's. Or if you want to go all sucky proprietary, atrac3 is really small.

Gaz said:
not possible...

you can get maybe 400 music files on a CD, but you won't be able to play them.

Some CD players are capable of reading MP3 files off of a CD and playing them.

Sherwood, if you already have the songs on your computer. I.E. you've downloaded them from a random file sharing network, then the files are already MP3 .

To make an Mp3 cd for your car, (I do this all the time, as i have an Alpine Cd/MP3 player in my Firebird Trans Am) if your using Windows Media, go to make a disc and rather than making a music cd, go to DATA CD it will then allow you to drag somewhere around 140 songs avg depending on the sizes of the songs over to the box hit burn and bada boom bada bing !!

Your rockin out with your cock out !

Back