StealthSoul

StealthSoul
Apr 5, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
2144-6234-8176-9504
Demo Channel In 2 Months??

Cubed3

After the initial news of fresh downloadable content appearing on Wii recently, further confirmation has come from UK developer System 3 via a new interview.

When asked about System 3 games coming to the Virtual Console, with a key example being Impossible Mission, the company's Mark Cale had this to say:

"I wouldn't say Virtual Console, because they're not actually calling it the Virtual Console, but in the next few months there will be various announcements I'm sure made by Nintendo that will offer users a system that will be similar to that of what Microsoft is offering at present, which is the ability to download content, which you guys are able to do, but they've got to set up their various systems. Microsoft are years ahead of the other two major players in that regard. It really depends on when Nintendo are rolling out their strategy, which I expect will be within the next two months."

We could be seeing a Download/Demo Channel within 2 months, or atleast info about it.

Last edited:
what it means is that nintendo will start their strategy within 2 months. Not in 2 months. But you never know!

WIIMAN999

I posted about the exact interview and topic a while ago now:shocked:

lee.jarratt said:
I posted about the exact interview and topic a while ago now:shocked:
Really? sorry i didn't see it man.. Plus I did a search couldn't find it >.< But still, Sorry..

-- I just looked through your topics that you've started, I dont see this posted from you >.<

Last edited:
StealthSoul said:
Really? sorry i didn't see it man.. Plus I did a search couldn't find it >.< But still, Sorry..

-- I just looked through your topics that you've started, I dont see this posted from you >.<

Meh it's ok, it was posted a bit ago. Wasnt popular anyway.

PLUS ! That it doesnt mean we get the channel within 2 months. It just means Nintendo will say well get it soon or that they are working on it

Lol. It doesnt say anything about getting a channel. It says we MIGHT get INFO about a channel within two months.

Ok, Atleast it gives hope of a demo channel coming some time XD

If it is a demo channel then that will add fuel to the hard-drive speculation fire. Atm, with 500mb of system memory we wouldn't be able to download any real meaty content. Theres simple not enough space.

DazzeL said:
If it is a demo channel then that will add fuel to the hard-drive speculation fire. Atm, with 500mb of system memory we wouldn't be able to download any real meaty content. Theres simple not enough space.

Lol I was about to say the same thing, I filled me XB hard drive within a day..

I've saw something of the same nature but it was a Demo Channel for the DS on the Wii.

external hard drives maybe? can get a nice 250gig one for 50 quid.. thats about $100 for all u yanks :p

^Unless it is needed for a lot more than just the demo channel, I wont be getting one at that price.

wii man said:
external hard drives maybe? can get a nice 250gig one for 50 quid.. thats about $100 for all u yanks :p
i wonder if there would be a way to hook a external threw the usb ports?

Back