download(torrentsites) wii

remnel said:
helllo,
i will downloading wii games,do you no any sites for me,thankzzz
If you mean Wii backups, I don't think any of the announced modchips are actually out yet, so you wouldn't be able to play them. Plus this is against forum rules. And from your post it's pretty obvious you don't understand the severity of downloading backed-up ISOs. Let me explain it to you: IT'S ILLEGAL. You cheat Nintendo out of money every time you do it. I'm not going to say I don't download ISOs or ROMs, that would be a lie, but this forum isn't the place for this.

lol wtf, nice picture lol but yea, not the right place to be asking for places to download wii games...

I believe this is acctually illegal to talk about in the forums.. At least it was in the old forums I was in.. All talk about mods/downloading games should be stopped IMO. Dont be a cheap monkey, cut some grass, pull some grass weeds, sell blood, dance+sing. Do something for somemoney. Then buy a game.

dude, just BUY the games and support the system! do whatever to get it, but keep it legal...there's nothing like ripping open that plastic and reading the manual knowing that you're about to have sh*tloads of fun, makes me feel like a kid again... :thumbsup:

Back