downloadable content for games/movies/etc

Marthrian

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
2671-2843-5060-3071
Will nintendo make something so we can download stuff?

like, guitar hero-new songs, maybe on wii shop.

- saveable videos/pictures/etc from internet to wii.

and things like that.

They need to fix the online first, and then yes they would have to have more storage available. I don't see content download any time soon.

nothing is "wrong" they just arent using its full potential. i mean 360 for example has probly the best online of the 3 latest consoles, most games even if they dont have online multiplayer they have achievements and that, i mean if nintendo did that itd be cool, but i think they need more movie trailers, maybe a music channel cause that photo channel music just doesnt cut it, and maybe additional levels or cheat codes for games

i feel the same way and posted about it...i think they need to have achievements or something like it. like when i played smarty pants i got the master of faster reward...now it would be cool if i got like a graphic badge on my mii profile and it kept track of stuff like that...also it would be nice to be able to unlock costume pieces for further mii developing...like beat mario kart on hard with mariop and unlock his hat or something.

i dont give a S about achievements,but they do need to make an online gaming comunity like MS.
the problem is nintendo wants it to be free,and in this world nothing good its for free.but they can do something diferent,maybe charging $50 anual por the online subscription plus a one year to nintendo poower magazine too.

ok....the nice part is that wii is capable of online gaming and downloads.....the only problem is the lack of hard drive...mayby they make "special wii sd cards" of more memory...(if possible) or even produce "special" wii, usb hard drives which has at least 5-10 gb of storage along with a "system update"...

that could have been very cool and very likely.....until nintendo has unnounced that "wii doesn't need a hard drive"
....very stupid to say....but true... :(

that would have been the best case, and it could actually make sure the winning of nintendo in the "console wars"..... ;)

Tcgnr7992 said:
nothing is "wrong" they just arent using its full potential. i mean 360 for example has probly the best online of the 3 latest consoles, most games even if they dont have online multiplayer they have achievements and that, i mean if nintendo did that itd be cool, but i think they need more movie trailers, maybe a music channel cause that photo channel music just doesnt cut it, and maybe additional levels or cheat codes for games
well thats because the 360 uses servers which you have to pay for. which of course will mean great online. the other two are free meaning any extra money would go to online or some other thing. in nintendo's case. new channels/vc games.

Back