Downloadable Content?

Sounds like a pretty strict NO to me dude, he does finish it by saying he didn't plan on it, meaning this isn't a 100% no.

he said with almost certainty no. but he also said that he thought Wii had no hard drive so you never know. maaaaaaybe someone will tell him that we've got a memory card sized hard drive and he'll decide to change his mind lol 99% not but hey there's still hope. ps. there are like 15 thousand threads about this same interview now lol

spiff-ssbb said:
he said with almost certainty no. but he also said that he thought Wii had no hard drive so you never know. maaaaaaybe someone will tell him that we've got a memory card sized hard drive and he'll decide to change his mind lol 99% not but hey there's still hope. ps. there are like 15 thousand threads about this same interview now lol

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say, but just to clarify, there is no hard drive in the Wii.

Skippy said:
I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say, but just to clarify, there is no hard drive in the Wii.
then what does stuff save to when i save mii's and wii sports info on the wii then? i have no memory cards. i am 100% sure it has internal memory whether you call it a hard drive or not because there is a button for it and i checked the capacity. its on your wii menu options thing

Why do you want downloadable content anyway? All the stuff that can be taken for the game is in the game as unlockables, so just be satisfied with that.

{Axtlár} said:
Why do you want downloadable content anyway? All the stuff that can be taken for the game is in the game as unlockables, so just be satisfied with that.
many were dissatisfied with the roster and were hoping for more characters in times to come

spiff-ssbb said:
then what does stuff save to when i save mii's and wii sports info on the wii then? i have no memory cards. i am 100% sure it has internal memory whether you call it a hard drive or not because there is a button for it and i checked the capacity. its on your wii menu options thing

It has 512MB of internal flash memory, but that's not the same thing as a hard drive.

Back