Downloadable GH3 songs for Wii confirmed

wiifan123 said:
This means that there could be downloadable characters in SSBB

no offense but i doubt it. too much memory for moves fnal smashes, etc.
also what happens if you wanna play as some DLable guy at your friends house? you gonna save him to a wiimote? i doubt nintendo would let us save them to an SD card.

anyway great GH3 find i am so glad i am getting this game for xmas:)

Downloadable, then put it where? The Wii's pathetic 512MB? Heaven forbid someone has played along with Nintendo's marketing and downloaded Virtual Console content.

Or do they mean the SD card? Oh wait... you can't actually use the SD card in that way.

My freakin' cell phone has more storage space than my Wii (and also plays MP3s, which soon the Wii won't be able to do either). It's ridiculous.

sremick said:
Downloadable, then put it where? The Wii's pathetic 512MB? Heaven forbid someone has played along with Nintendo's marketing and downloaded Virtual Console content.

Or do they mean the SD card? Oh wait... you can't actually use the SD card in that way.

My freakin' cell phone has more storage space than my Wii (and also plays MP3s, which soon the Wii won't be able to do either). It's ridiculous.
:lol: :lol: well said

"TiredOfSex" thats a very sad thing my friend...maybe u havent been with the right girl :lol:

Back