Downloading

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I was wondering if I was alone on this, but my Ps3 takes forever to download stuff.

It took about 5 hours to download basically every demo so far like Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, and others. So five hours for each game.

The 360 would only take about 1 hour to download its big demos...

Is this normal?

the downloads were very slow after the ps3 was released..it could be from alot of people downloading at the same time there shouldnt be that problem anymore eventhough ps3 been selling like hotcakes lately..but try moving your wireless router closer to the ps3 if possible, it helped me

Jay588 said:
the downloads were very slow after the ps3 was released..it could be from alot of people downloading at the same time there shouldnt be that problem anymore eventhough ps3 been selling like hotcakes lately..but try moving your wireless router closer to the ps3 if possible, it helped me

You know what that could be it!

Maybe my 360 stuff downloaded so fast because it was connected straight to the router and the ps3's dls are so slow because I'm using wifi....

yep..there ya go..if ur router has an antenna point it in the ps3s direction if you cant physically move the router closer

Back