Dr mario - is it available in VC?

jollyguy23

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Hi Friends,

One of my friend recently purchased the wii and he is looking to see if he can download DR. Mario? Does any one know if the vc games list Dr. Mario? I have never purchansed a game from vc and hence I thought someone from this forum should be able to quickly help me out here.

Thanks for your time.

Yup, Dr Mario is on the list.

Edit- I thought for sure it was, maybe I was thinking of something else:sick:

Last edited:
skidmarx said:
Yup, Dr Mario is on the list.

The list of released games? or the list of unreleased games?

I may be wrong, but I believe the question was about released games.
Mario has been announced for release, but no date is currently announced. it could be months or even years before Dr. Mario is released on vc.

list of released and upcoming games: http://www.vc-reviews.com/games

I'm not too sure whether its out on VC but I know for sure that its coming out on WiiWare eventually, maybe hold out until this as it has online multilayer so it might be a better option than buying the old NES (or SNES) version.

Dr. Mario is indeed being remade to feature Mii support on the WiiWare. It'll come out sometimes this year.

It was originally planned to come out on VC, but eventually was pulled from the list of games that were going to be released. Japan has Dr. Mario with online support for WiiWare which will be coming out at the end of May, I believe, in the US. I have no idea how much it'll be, but I know that WiiWare will have Dr. Mario available for purchase shortly after the channel (if it isn't built into WiiShop) launches.

Back