Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 European release

hmm, i would luv to try it out but i really dont see me posing in a kamehameha mood lol. i luved shin budokai for psp

Taero said:
So...what, europe gets pwned again by Nintendo? DBZ:BT2 is out in America already and we're waiting til next March? I wonder what takes so fricken long.

Yeh us Australians also have to wait for this game! Apart from we get 6 more playable characters and an extra battle ground....:)

are the more playable characters just for australia or is that for europe too. And dont australian have pal games so they would be the same right?

I HAVE THE GAME EVERYONE. I'm not a biased reporter (as many of you have known for months now ;) ). This game friggin OWNS (literally :lol: ) This game is a must have for any of you that like fighters, or even if you don't.

It's got over 120 characters, it's got like 50 moves for EACH CHARACTER (3 of them being special moves for each character) and it's just amazing. You would think that out of the 126 os so that more than half of them would suck. WRONG. Only like 5 of them are sucky!

My favorite part about it is how well it incorporates the remote AND nunchuk. For most moves, you have to wave the nunchuk or remote, wave the nunchuk twice then lunge the remote forawrd. So many awsome things you can do.

This game is truly awsome, a must have for any of you that have the Wii. (I gave it a 10 out of 10 you know ;))

i got it on ps2 and even finished it but i want it on the wii so i can do the poses n **** rofl but it's definetely an AWESOME fighting game and there's HEAPS to it, graphics are good, the battlefields are REAL battlefields, freakin HUGE! if ur a dbz fan ull like it the most cause the fighting is just like show :D

20/10 :smilewinkgrin:

deathrage said:
20/10 :smilewinkgrin:
I would agree with that...but, ppl would get pissed at me for giving it a higher rating then "the greatest game ever", LOZ:TP. :frown2:

Once you play it on the Wii, you'll be giving it a 30/10! :D

I used to love DBZ when I was in gr 7...now I am 18...stopped watching the show a LONG time ago, but have budokai 3, and its awsome, tenckachi, for me, i never really gave it a fair shot, but from a fans point of view, it is the closest that these game producers ever got to the real show...Ill prob get it for the Wii....

It is, it's awsome. I'm getting really far in it. I'm at the point where you have to beat ANDROID 18 w/ HERCULE. I've lost 3 times, I can't beat her!

Can someone help?
How do you beat android 18 in the Buu saga with Hercule? Did anyone beat her?

Back