Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (fact sheet)

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Saw a few posts about the upcoming DBZ and thought you might be interested in this press released, released earlier today.

Fact Sheet:

Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year’s blockbuster and takes it to a whole new level with exciting new features sure to please die-hard Dragon Ball fans and those new to the franchise. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 offers the complete DBZ mythology from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT with a staggering roster of over 100 DBZ heroes and villains and an expansive story mode that allows players to recreate some of the storied confrontations from the TV show, or all-new showdowns of their own with characters that never actually fought in the animated series. Lightning-fast fighting, light RPG and action gameplay elements give players the power to engage in titanic battles set in 15 vast and vibrant 3D highly destructible environments. The game also features an improved camera system, expanded levels, and in-game transformations.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will offer fans the ultimate Dragon Ball experience as players will be able to mimic signature moves using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku®’s Kamehameha, a devastating energy attack performed by moving both hands. The result is a heart-pounding experience unlike any other. In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 all DBZ skills and abilities are intact including: free flight, range, and melee attacks. With over 100 DBZ warriors, the game offers players an action-packed single-player mode complete with missions and side quests culminating in some of the most high energy boss confrontations ever.

PRODUCT FEATURES:
  • Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to recreate character super-moves;
  • Over 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video game;
  • In-game transformations players can trigger in real-time;
  • Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show;
  • Post customizable character codes to the Internet;
  • Nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles;
  • Mini-games and tag-team fighting.

*Drooling* Isn't it a launch title if so *Drooling* resumes

120 characters to be exact, and you can plug in your GC controller if you get tired using the Wiimote & Nunchuk, and any 2 characters can fuse together. Pretty much giving you 120 x 120 characters.

By the way I0n whyd you do the size limit for text?!?!? The real problem is huge pictures!

Sovieto said:
120 characters to be exact, and you can plug in your GC controller if you get tired using the Wiimote & Nunchuk, and any 2 characters can fuse together. Pretty much giving you 120 x 120 characters.

Any 2 characters can fuse together are you sure about that:confused: Like Cooler and Goku somehow I don't see that happening but if it's true then that's awsome!!!!!

Heh, that would make "Coku" or "Gooler" or something >D what's their super move? Making their opponent laugh themselves to death ;)

Goku + Freezer = Geezer >D or Fok/u

Man the lists are endless, this is why fusion is a tricky business ;)

-Taero

New Info:
V-Jump magazine releasen some new images of DBZ Tenkaichi 2 Wii this time. It is that we learn some also more on the play.

We have the confirmation, that there will be indeed a Aventure mode id the game. It will resemble, in the principle, with that of DBZ Budokai 3: it will be necessary to sail through the chart of the world, entirely in 3D, to go from combat in combat. With each finalized event, an amount of money will be allocated to you, you making it possible to buy objects and new techniques with the shop of Baba, the witch. The latter could be equipped on your combatant him, which will enable you to make climb its stats like a hero of RPG.

Another interesting information: the presence of certain characters. In addition to the innumerable list that we had, we see that Baby Vegetated, Super Baby, Super Baby 2, Baby 4 will be part (the last had not been confirmed). As much to say that there will be choice among the characters surpuissants.

Source

About the any 2 chars, yah I heard it like just mixes the abilities and creates new ones, I think i read about it at IGN.COM

Back