Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

byrtenator

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
So does anyone has this game? How does controller work? If u have post some videos on You Tube and some pics if u can;)

ps. Anyoe know when it will be released in UK?

I looked at the box today for PS2 over here. It's got some real good ratings, but I dunno... it's like an advanced Tekken, and I don't really like the movement in Tekken.

Like how you just sort of shimmy on the plain instead of running and jumping free range like smash bros.

Tekken? DBZ BT2 is like a free-roaming style, true 3D movement fighter. You can fly up, down, left, right, backwards, forwards; you can blast holes in the landscape; you can transform and fire heaps of different blasts; there's around 120 characters (i've seen different numbers from 70-120); it has a strong melee fighting system...

Everything about this game has the makings of a great fighter. I've had a chance to play both this and the first game on a friends PS2, and while I've never liked the PlayStations awful, just awful, controller, it was still loads of fun. It can be pretty complex to get into if you've never played it before, but it is really awesome once you get used to it.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Budokai 3 ? That's a side-view fighter, much like Tekken / Soul Calibur / Street Fighter.

That sounds very cool. I dunno I might be, I'm not too sure now after what you've been saying. XD

I guess from one of the vids (of either Bodukai 2 or 3, not sure), it looked more like a side-on fighter as you suggest 3 to be, and I'm more into the DBZ game "Earths Special Forces", or having a fighting style like... ... I guess Kingdom Hearts, where you're in totally free 3D movement around the arena.

Might be a bad example to stitch DBZ up with, but hopefully you understand. :)

i got it. controlls work great for it. took me a good while to adjust to fighting this way but once u do, you really get into the fight.

Back