Status
Not open for further replies.

SS4 Vegeta

Scatter. ~Senbozakura
Mar 10, 2007
It's Californication
Wii Online Code
7929-6731-7548-6319
With the success of DBZ: BT2 on both PS2 and Wii, what do you think should be on BT3?

*I wish for them to make it available on Wii.
*They should add more "What-Ifs" and Dragon Ball sagas.
*Add more characters such as Kid Goku (GT), GT Vegeta, GT Goten, etc.
*Add online functionality
*Over 160 characters
*Mini-games

:thumbsup:

The game is awesome! I hope you get it. :up:

I wish they also added more alternative costumes to the characters.

I hope it's faster and it's harder

im almost 80 % sure it will. because it was such a success, im sure they'll complete the tenkaichi sereies with story lines from dragonball and all the gt sagas. plus add more charchters like the seven star dragons, king vegeta, king cold, that metal dude from gt that goku barely beat haha. it'll come, prolly mid 2008.

That'd be weird if they added Chi-Chi, Bulma, and Bulla as characters.
I would play as Bulla if they do add her. :D

Dbz Bt:3

SS4 Vegeta said:
With the success of DBZ: BT2 on both PS2 and Wii, what do you think should be on BT3?

*I wish for them to make it available on Wii.
*They should add more "What-Ifs" and Dragon Ball sagas.
*Add more characters such as Kid Goku (GT), GT Vegeta, GT Goten, etc.
*Add online functionality
*Over 160 characters
*Mini-games

:thumbsup:

What they should make on part three is a way that the game player can customize their own scenarios. For example, you can make your own videos and battles(Perhaps after you have beatin the main part of the game). You could make say for instance vegeta come to earth(as he did in the saiyin saga) and make him say whatever you want him to say(this is just an example of vegeta though--you could do this for any characters that you want to). You could simply have an edit mode where you customize their speaches, their moves, the battles, the music, and even make your own DBZ characters--like on those wrestling games. If I had this game I would make one of those elder type nameks that Freiza kills when he is looking for the DB's beat up Freiza on namek in front of all of his hencemen. This would be an amazing game. All the stuff that was on the others (DBZ BT: 1,2)and more + the ability to customize all the stuff discused above. The challenge of making such a game though would probably be making it in a manner that is not extremely complex to learn how to customize the scenarios, so that people don't have to spend to long trying to figure out how to play the game to the fullist. But I'm sure it could be done. Maybe the game could come with some type of keyboard for the users to help with the typing. I would spend $100 for this game if it was like this. Could you PLEASE help spread these ideas to EVERYONE to all your freinds and to each one tell them to do the same thing so that like a dominoe effect everyone will be talking about it and hopefully it will get to the company that makes DBZ. COme on PLEASE help somehow spread the word. If we want more DBZ we must work together on this. I apologize at how long this respnse is, but I wanted to be as detailed as I could to get the point across to everyone.

Thanks

Wii-Bhoy said:
i just got the game last friday and it is brilliant!

OMG me too, I bought Tenkaichi 2 within Excite Truck, DBZBT2 kept me playing the Wii for 2 hours in the first day, in the second day I learnt more fighting techniques and I played for 3 hours, and then yesterday I've reach my top hours playing, 7 hours :cornut: . Had 5 hours with TP...

The game is really cool, and if you're a fan of the series (my case)., the game is even more awesome!!!

I would like them to add a bit more to the leveling system.

TK2 is awesome so far though. 7 hours last night and im at about 20%.

i think that for more what if sagas any saiyan should have 1 and can transform into supersaiyan and for trunks the costume from bojack unbound and gohan in goku costume was cool and should be added, bardock and king vegeta as super saiyans and give vegeta a super saiyan 3 option also bring in that DBAF thing not sure if its real but they should make it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back