Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Friend Code

jlspec

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
San Diego
Wii Online Code
6920-9646-7256-3871
For all the Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 owners, lets post our friends codes here so we can battel each other.

My is:
287-880-884-940

Cool, just let me update you on that friend code, it's now 120377193351. Forget the last one.

ok look below my username theres my code . ok seriously how long you had the game? because i could whoop both of you online i got 22 wins already i got the game on november 30th in english you guys should'a reserved it and you would of got 3 days early!!!!!

Cool that you have 22 wins, I just got the game on the 3rd and still learning it, but I can say I'm pretty good but well see. Whats your DBZ friend code not your wii friend code?

ok its : 0559-5229-3980 , But why couldn't nintendo use wii friend codes?

omg are they seriously making you do that?! i thought maybe they would stop that seeing that other games didnt have to use the friend code bs.
For those that have it is it an entirely differnt code from the wii code or is it the same? Also i heard they are having serious issues with lag any news on that, if true or when they are going to fix it?

mines in the sig. and yea when i was on i saw some lag, but heard it will get fixed. for both nintendo and ataris sake it BETTER get fixed

lloyd_yayo said:
mines in the sig. and yea when i was on i saw some lag, but heard it will get fixed. for both nintendo and ataris sake it BETTER get fixed

Your Dragon Ball Z friend code is different from you wii friend code.

Ive added you jlspec and DLG INC. Cant wait to see how good you guys are at DBZ SSJJason I still havent got to play you. I will destory all with Broly the Legendary SSJ!!!

hey guys does it lag everytime?

and oh yeah?

do you have to add them in ur wii friend code list then add them in-game?

Hi, im new on this forum!

I live in Quebec, canada, and i really want to fight people:ihih:

my BT3 friend code is 133-262-616-763

if you wanna fight me, just contact me on msn [email protected]

Back