Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaishi 2 help

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
Hi folks!
I have almost all the characters, I completed all the tournaments and all the "towers" in level 3 (tournaments all 3 modes with all 4 levels)
I also beated all the Dragon Adventure Mode, but I made 95% only... as I can check in my Z Items collection, there is missing one adventure... I think that I purchased everything in the store.... Any help?

You need to replay three levels;

Gohan VS Dodoria (Namek saga first)

Piccolo VS Radditz (Saiyan saga first)

Goten VS Gohan (buu saga, think it was first)

These are special matches that work as ones you only need to survive for long enough to move on. However, if you win (fairly easy second time round) it unlocks a secrete story mode, in which you can unlock some new Z Fusion Items, to get new characters. So yea just beat those guys. I'll try not to spoil them for you, but as soon as you get the chance to play as Goku on the Radditz storyline, go to Kami's Lookout. You get something cool for winning that challenge ;)

Cool!!! Thanks you. I won most of "Survive as you can" but not all of them. I replay those ones then :D

100% I needed the Beauty store. Darn... I got nothing on that story and I beated everything in level 3

Why would you want to?
If I remember correctly, Videl has a melee attack that sends her opponent flying. Just keep spamming that, recharge, attack, recharge. Its lame, but it works.

Yep... Vidal is easy, I beated everything in the game in max level (3) except the two fights Mr Hercule (or MrSatan) VS Android 18 and the one VS Krillin (Hercule suck, was almost impossible to do it in level 1)

Lol, isn't that Hercule VS 18 match in the world tornament? If so, there's a trick that always works. His primary energy attack, I can't remember what it is now, its somethimng to do with punching the enemy alot and then jokingly giving them a present that exoplodes I think, can get them out of the arena in 2 moves. Do it the second the fight strarts, charge quickly, and as soon as 18 stands up do it again. The second time she should hit the roof and you get a ring out victory.

Back