dragon ball Z

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
im surprised their isnt a thread on this on my other forum this is all we talk about lol
edit:any question ask

Heres a question
Whys the film gonna suck so much ?

Well one good thing about it is the crowd sceens are gonna use real people

*POWERS UP*
1166150297391uy7.gif

DONT INTERUPT MAH CHARGEN

Meh I have seen every US episode
But I whouldnt call my self a fan being the fact that I like Dragonball (as in the first saga)and think that Dragonballz made simple fights to long

Yeah same here. I've started Renting the Movies too.

And i got Tenkaichi 2 just to see what it felt like Pulling off a Kamehameha Wave with My Wii-Mote.

STILL CHARGEN
vlcsnap00171tx3.jpg

The movies are just plane rubbish
The only good one was a remake of the first part of dragonball titled the path to power

The movies aren't that bad, except for Bio-Broly, Broly: The Second Coming, and Path To Power (... for a Summarization of Dragon Ball, it sure got a hell of a lot of stuff wrong.)

Darkprinny said:
Dragonballz made simple fights to long

The fights were only so long (ex: Frieza Vs. Goku over 10 eps of fighting) because they were forced to convert 12-14 pages of content, into 19-23 minutes of footage, plus the Anime was running right alongside the Manga releases..

Any other Anime that was transitioned from Manga to Anime (under the same circumstances as Dragon Ball Z), would experience the same treatment of expansion (extra talking, extra unnecessary movement). So I wouldn't really count that as a negative towards the show, since there was nothing they could do about it. Which also explains the excess of flashbacks, and the excessive amount of dialog.

Last edited:
Gikoku said:
and the excessive amount of dialog.

one of 18s lines in a show was just her yellin for ten minets

But I did get to meat the voice of Goku he was kindy funny

FACT / He did pass out one time while yellin Kamehaaha (how ever its spelt)

Darkprinny said:
But I did get to meat the voice of Goku he was kindy funny

FACT / He did pass out one time while yellin Kamehaaha (how ever its spelt)

Yeah, I remember reading about that somewhere, said he passed out yelling Kamehameha for SSJ3 Goku, because he had to deepen the tone of his voice for it.

Darkprinny said:
one of 18s lines in a show was just her yellin for ten minets

Yep, the expanded amount of dialog and yelling is because they couldn't have the Anime running ahead of the Manga, because Akira Toriyama was still writing the script for both the Manga & Anime at the same time.

Hmm, which also explains why there's a tad bit of plot holes in Dragon Ball Z as well. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. :lol:

The plot holes are due to the dub
There was a few bits cut out

Back