dragon ball Z

DBZ = One of the best animes ever!

I know everything about the show, plus only god knows if this Live Action Movie is actually gonna be good. Look at Transformers, it was a cartoon but they made a really good movie out of it.

Plus with the scripting for the show i remember that they stretched each episode DRASTICALLY! I laughed when i look back and remember Freiza saying the planet will blow up in 5 minutes and then about 10 episodes later it does. :lol:

Darkprinny said:
The plot holes are due to the dub
There was a few bits cut out

FUNimation fixed the cut bits with an Uncut release (including Saiyan & Namek Sagas), but yet there are still some slight plot holes later on in the Frieza Saga (in both English & Japanese), especially with the Bardock flashback (course, that's more of a blooper that went unfixed three times).

laderer5 said:
plus only god knows if this Live Action Movie is actually gonna be good. Look at Transformers, it was a cartoon but they made a really good movie out of it.

Yeah, but that's different... Transformers were basically Robots, and super realistic CGI Robots mixed with Live-Action isn't hard to pull off with todays technology. But with Dragon Ball Z, that's a different story... Live-Action DBZ at best would just look like a bunch of people doing cosplay with special-effects.... much like that Sailor Moon Live-Action.

I'd rather they do it entirely in CGI, like FF7: Advent Children or something like that, or even keeping it as Anime would be good enough.

The transformers film was rubbish

The only good live action version of a anime was GTOs tv seris

Dragon Ball Z is basically my favourite show/anime of all time. I loved every saga, even the original Dragon Ball and for the most part, GT.

My favourite saga would either have to be Cell or Majin Buu. Character wise, my favourites would be Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Future Trunks and Broly.

I met Sean Schemell at the "Armageddon" Expo. That was the only one i ever went to. He had a Good voice i asked him to do say "You won't get away with this!" And then he did the Kamehameha. But he was a bit of a Jerk.

I think i spelt his Last name wrong.

1)
laderer5 said:
DBZ = One of the best animes ever!

2)Originally Posted by Darkprinny
one of 18s lines in a show was just her yellin for ten minets

3)Originally Posted by Darkprinny
Dragonballz made simple fights to long

4)Originally Posted by zapasant93
why do they scream so much ?

5)Originally Posted by Darkprinny
Heres a question
Whys the film gonna suck so much ?

WAHT THE EHLL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!! I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A NEW DRAGONBALL Z MOVIE COMING OUT, AAAAAND, WHAT WITH ALL OF THE CAUSUAL BEHAVIOUR FOR, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DBZ, THEN GET OUTTA HERE,

I can't believe how few DBZ fans there are on this forum, also, I hope the people who don't like DBZ don't meet me, Cus i seriously slap them!

OK!

1) It was'nt ONE of the best, it WAS THE BEST
2)Just watch the Japanese version's they are much better, I can't describe it, the voice acting's 100% better, it's much bloodier, they swear allot too, and leave's you saying afterwards, OMG, I never knew that, and OMG I never knew there were so many scenes cut out!
3)Refer to Number 2
4)Simple, Because "THEY GOT THE POWER"!
5)What film are you on about, that GONNA suck?
I did follow the a movie rumour, that was fake, but it was a very convincing rumour they even had fake pictures of the cast, are you lot on about this one:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
BTW THANKS FOR THE FILLER, MUCH APPRECIATED, I'm just gonna go outside and scream!
I can't believe they're actually gonna make a DBZ Movie, Wicked, hopefully the revenue from this movie will fund the Super Saiyan saga or something!
Good things come to those who wait, :drool: :drool:
Maaan i've been waiting for tis for ages!!!!!!!

I can't believe how few DBZ fans there are on this forum, also, I hope the people who don't like DBZ don't meet me, Cus i seriously slap them!

Name the place
You will feal my power level

It will be the waited companion cube
ITS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

The waited companion cube is godly

darksamus said:
The live action movie looks pretty bad. I don't think there has ever been a good live action movie made from an anime or cartoon.
GTO
Damn good anime
Damn good live action seris
Damn good film

Ghost busters
Toon good
Film good

aaaa, this is getting boring now.
You mean
1200341836200zr2.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Last edited:
Back