Dragon Ball Z

bigstrickler

Wii Junior
Nov 28, 2006
CA
Tried using the search function typing "Dragon Ball Z" cuz i know i saw some forums about it but the search function doesnt work too well on this site...still love it though. So sorry for the repost...i'm sure i'll get someone telling me i'm an idiot that doesnt know how to search correctly...but anyways..I'm most likely getting dragon ball z tmrw after my last final exam...anyone who has the game not like it?? How long is single player? Also i'm very curious about the control scheme, I want to see someone actually do the movements in a video...I tried searchin Youtube but all i came up with was the actual gameplay no punching and kicking haha

bigstrickler said:
Tried using the search function typing "Dragon Ball Z" cuz i know i saw some forums about it but the search function doesnt work too well on this site...still love it though. So sorry for the repost...i'm sure i'll get someone telling me i'm an idiot that doesnt know how to search correctly...but anyways..I'm most likely getting dragon ball z tmrw after my last final exam...anyone who has the game not like it?? How long is single player? Also i'm very curious about the control scheme, I want to see someone actually do the movements in a video...I tried searchin Youtube but all i came up with was the actual gameplay no punching and kicking haha

Yo, the story mode is actually long Enough to have fun!.
and ur not "punching" with the mote and nunchuk, its mainly waving... still pretty cool. but i made a longer review here.
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...me-so-far.html
2nd page.
laterz

Back