Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors [NEW IMAGES]

i think its a little to cutesy. Id rather see a more serious rpg come out for the wii. I think too many cutesy games are the downfall of nintendo, especially when it comes to adult gamers

Kingsland said:
especially when it comes to adult gamers
Most adult gamers prefer the 360 though... The Wii has the majority of it's users between 14-18 although I'm sure everyone in there would buy M games anyway...

I agree with you though... Like I said, this looks like a kiddy-version of Oblivion... I'd rather see a real one (or similar style RPG)

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-11.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-12.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-13.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-14.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-15.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-16.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-17.jpg

Dragon-Quest-Swords-Wii-18.jpg

I would buy it, I love the line of games. It does look like my niece would love it...but hey, sometime I need a little kiddy rpg...wait, no I don't...

Ummn that game looks like pure sh*t. As in N64 graphical sh*t. the trailer was dumb. The whole gameplay looked retarded and the enemies they showed looked so childish and pathetic. I really want Nintendo to just NOT bring this game out. Oh well maybe its more for Japan. I just don't see anything attractive about that game. It was horrible to me. Looks like Fire Emblem is where its at...

Oh come on Guys yove never seen a DRAGON QUEST GAME....the looks exactly (better actually) same as DQ8 (best RPG EVER).....what exactly looks kiddy! The enemys are classic...they cant get rid of them!!!
But Im looking forward to it....I know that you can only go forward (and you actually just press or hold the A button to go forward) but Im positive theres so much more to it!!! Ive seen TONS of videos of it...and it just gets me jumping around every time I see it....I think this game is just more focused on the fighting more than the adventure elememt...but from what Ive seen it wont dissapoint!

Last edited:
In my opinion, the graphics look good, and the game does too, I like the art very much too, since it's Akira Toriyama's the creator of Dragon Ball(he always works on titles that start with "Dragon" in them, examples: Blue Dragon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest, and other darongs I can't remember at the moment) and I would probably not buy it since I don't like rpgs but my lil bro does so , maybe it'll be on our Wii collection

Back