Dragon Quest, Who has it, or getting it?

ravelbone

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
Alright, I've been a big fan of the dragon warrior/dragon quest genre. I'm thinking of getting this new wii game. Anyone hear any pros or cons on it? Anyone have it already and what their opinion is on it? Anyone have any info on it? Gimme all the low down, good and bad.

Thanks all

IGN really ripped on this game. First off it only takes 8 hours to complete. That's not enough for a semi-action RPG. Plus the controls are really awkward, there's no Nunchuk so walking your character is uncomfortable.
I would rent it if you can but I can't plop down 50-60 bucks for an 8 hour game.

Yeah, I am going to end up renting it sometime I guess.
Definitely not paying all that for this game.

For those who haven't gotten or don't plan on getting this game, you are missing out on a fun experience.

i was thinking of renting it then buying it once it drops to 30 bux...its too limited for 50 bux especially with brawl so close.

ok, i am still getting ancy to play this game. i have been lookin to at least rent it, but its not available to rent yet in my area. i saw the videos posted on ign, they looked awesome! has anyone found other sites that have videos of in-game activity on it??

as in the 8-hour window of beating it....well that depends if the 8 hours is basically the minimum needed to get to the end and beat it without doin other side stuff, leveling up to the max and what not. who knows...

im lookin for more info on the net about this game, especially videos. let me know all.

thx

i'll buy this when the price drops. definately plan on owning this. 8hrs or not.

Back