dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 2 if u need help ask

☆matty☆

school stinks
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
0679-4071-9993-1200
dragonballz budokai tenkaichi 2 is awsome ive only had it 2 weeks and done it

Yea i've got a question for ya bro, i've finished the story line and the ultimate battle Z but i need another z-item called: 'lower class sayin'. Do you know where i can get this item?

Yes, i have another problem too. You see, whenever I enter a character code it says its incorrect... I always put the correspondant uppercase and lowercase letters and all symbols... And the strange thing is: why is there a last 4 line block to write at the end of the code sheet?

What is the circumference of a duck?

Bobamatic said:
Yea i've got a question for ya bro, i've finished the story line and the ultimate battle Z but i need another z-item called: 'lower class sayin'. Do you know where i can get this item?

you get it from the tree of might:a new invader

or

baby, the avenger:at last! super saiyan 4

THE_GREAT_ARES said:
Yes, i have another problem too. You see, whenever I enter a character code it says its incorrect... I always put the correspondant uppercase and lowercase letters and all symbols... And the strange thing is: why is there a last 4 line block to write at the end of the code sheet?

try unlocking all the charachters first dont know if it will work for you but it worked for me

use the green mushroom if i helped you

Last edited:
hey every boady my router has ben playing up ok chariter codes click on the charicters password and enter it its hard I must agree

Back