drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr bowser said:
3:i made these weeks or months or just days ago so i cant change what it says,only if i got my drawings and changed it.

right, so you can apparently draw all this stuff, but you cant simply edit a jpeg and remove or change the date?

on the monica one it's surrounded by white space making it about 5 seconds work to remove it. 15 seconds work to alter the date to tally with what you've said elsewhere in this thread.

a picture is worth a thousand words, so here it is...

shhh_129.jpg

dr bowser
can you give me a guide on how to draw yoshi

lol....im not good at drawing

Dr bowser, if you really can draw, draw a pic right now and put dr bowser on it, and dont give me any crap.

Popert said:
Dr bowser, if you really can draw, draw a pic right now and put dr bowser on it, and dont give me any crap.

there is more chance us both simultaeneously growing another head.

i beleave that dr bowser made these comics

good comics :thumbsup:

Hey, that looks like Monica's art. Are you stealing it...? She seemed awfully angry when she found you were stealing her art and claiming it as your own...

Lol, now that's rather sad.

*get's ready for the ban hammer*

Don't worry DA guys, this guy will get banned and the pictures will be removed =]

surfinrach90 said:
Lol, now that's rather sad.

*get's ready for the ban hammer*

Don't worry DA guys, this guy will get banned and the pictures will be removed =]

YAY FOR GREAT JUSTICE! :yesnod:

Lol, well he's been reported so as soon as a mod is about he'll be gone along with the pictures so no worries.

I see you have a wii, you should stick around here =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back