Dreamcast 2?

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
Who liked the Dreamcast? would you like to see a Dreamcast 2?

The Seag Dreamcast was powerfuler than the Nintendo 64 and the Play Station 2, the graphics where exellent and a while ago IGN was talking about the Sega Dreamcast when they where reviewing all of the classic games on it.

Apparenlty the PSP is the closest thing to a Dreamcast 2 because they have the same button features as well as PSP bringing back the classic Seag games.

SEGA dreamcast was an amazing system with too many flaws. Thanks to many underground people. They slowly died. Sega will probably never get back on their feet as they did when they first were around.

And btw, Joe, please dont double post, and I would love to see a dreamcast 2 come out. =)

Sorry for re-posting bud and rumours is that a Dreamcast 2 might still be coming out according to some sources on the net

...Good ol' rumours...

Remember things like these:

1164486169jb2.jpg

I didn't get the dreamcast when it first came out but about 2 years later I bought one on ebay for $20 and had some amazing times with the emulation. I think if Sega ever got back into hardware - highly unlikely- they wouldn't let the system be quite so open. My friend also went on ebay and bought like a 100 burned games that worked without a mod chip. They wouldn't let that happen again.

Sega will not come back into the hardware seen.
Most of there recent games have been rubbish (before a lash back from other fans see mii sig)
The VM unit was a good but under used idea (and the battery life sucked as well)

The dreamcast is a damn fine bit of kit the closest wii have at the mow is the 360 (the first xbox was a kind of a unofficial follow up to it in the eyes of fans)
(recently rebourgt one off a car boot for £12)

Other sega

I would rather see the Dreamcast revived rather than a whole new system. Maybe even a DCP :D

i bought my dreamcast a year after it was released then 2 weeks later it stopped workin so i sent it bk n get my money bk then a few years later i bought another dreamcast for £20 and £15 for sonic adventures then 2 days later i bought 2 games off ebay, shenmu and wwf royal rumble. I already have a boot disk to play copied games, all still works perfectly :)

DreamCast!! I had one, it was a good console, not great, but good :)

It had good games, Shenmue 1 & 2 were awesome, I became a more Sega fan after those ones, and Sonic Adventure games were great...

But a DreamCast 2?? Meh... it would be nice to see it, but I'm not sure if it would have success...

i am a huge fan of the dreamcast and i think sonic adventures and shenmu where fantastic, never played on shenmu 2 :(

joe_duffy said:
i am a huge fan of the dreamcast and i think sonic adventures and shenmu where fantastic, never played on shenmu 2 :(

Are you out of mind?? :lol:
Shenmue 2 is one of my favourite games ever :)
Play it and you will understand it. :wink:

joe_duffy said:
Sorry for re-posting bud and rumours is that a Dreamcast 2 might still be coming out according to some sources on the net

Will never happen. Sega does not have a home hardware entertainment department anymore. The start up cost would be too expensive these days, plus all the money is in Software these days.

yer i have wanted that game for ages but i can never find it in stores and it is quite rare on ebay as well

Back