Dreamcast,Saturn, Sega CD's Playable On The Wii

ZinGy said:

I thought it was but just imagine the possibilities. I think someday, Nintendo will make this possible. You guys agree?

Yeah, definately fake.

SEGA and Nintendo should team up though.

SpideyKonfusion said:
uh....no...........why would you want a console that plays another systems old ass games? its like wanting the Wii to play PS1 games...

-SpideyKonfusion x_X
Because it's cool and a nice way to remember the old days. Why do you think people go crazy over VC?

Homesrfan said:
Yeah, definately fake.

SEGA and Nintendo should team up though.

its called sonic :p hahahah. seriously though, sega is making games only, and...thats what theyre doing, just developing games, for all consoles.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

EDIT:
Homesrfan said:
Because it's cool and a nice way to remember the old days. Why do you think people go crazy over VC?

because theyre old Nintendo games. if you wanna remember the old days of OTHER consoles...then buy it for 20 bux off ebay :p

it's fake? really? wow, i would never have guessed, judging by how the website it's hosted on is specifically for people who like creating or re-working box art for games that they wish would come out, or already have come out.

SpideyKonfusion said:
uh....no...........why would you want a console that plays another systems old ass games? its like wanting the Wii to play PS1 games...

-SpideyKonfusion x_X

umm aint the wii playing sega old games and turbographix games ?....

Yes, most likely fake, but it would be AWESOME if it was real.

You all agree?

nizmoboy98 said:
umm aint the wii playing sega old games and turbographix games ?....

Yea, but theyre from cartridge consoles, so theyre easy to emulate (or Virtual Channel-ate? :wtf: )...erhm..anyway. In that case they're easy to download through the internet, contrary to a full Dreamcast game.

Now, this is the part where you say "then why doesnt the Wii just make it possible to play the Dreamcast games from the CD?" and this is the part of the convo when i go :nono: cause it makes no logical sense to do that. Aside from the fact that you'd have to change the hardware to make it possible, a simple Boot CD or firmware update would not do it.

Apart from that, why would Nintendo want to do that? It would give you less of a reason to buy Wii games or Virtual Console games no?

Plus, if you could stick a CD/DVD into any CD-/DVD-Rom and have it work no matter the manufacturer, then wouldn't it be easy for the XBox360 and PS3 to support backwards compatibility fully? :lol:

Hahahahha, i crack myself up...

-SpideyKonfusion :smilewinkgrin:

Back