Driver: Parallel lines

nintendowiiconsole

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
hey

I got driver: parallel lines through the mail this morning and i love it! The graphics arent amazing and neither are the controls but its still a great game :D and for £20.00 im super happy. Its completly different to driver, driver 2 and driv3r. well atleast I think it is. Well all i got to say is its a great game and I reccomend it to everyone.:smilewinkgrin:

driver

Glad you like it, does it have a bit of a Grand Theft Auto feel to it? is there a lot more in the game than just the driving side? Im thinking of getting it, but wanted to hear any other comments on it first.

You should definatly get it. (at the right price tho). its kinda mixed, if you want to use your gun you can but if you want to jump in a car and get away you can lol. Anyone got a list of all the missions? because I wanna know how far I have to complete untill It goes into 2006 mode.

I played it, and I didn't enjoy it that much.
It just didn't seem fun to me, like all the missions and crap. Last thing I did was get the safehouse I think.

CantGetAWii said:
I played it, and I didn't enjoy it that much.
It just didn't seem fun to me, like all the missions and crap. Last thing I did was get the safehouse I think.

i dont know you but EVRY THREAD YOU POST on you've never said anything nice or possotive, driver was a great game

Well, I can be a positive guy, plus I am allowed to express my opinion, No?

Abanoub

Abanoub, everyone is intitiled to there own opinion wether you argee with it or not.

nintendowiiconsole said:
Abanoub, everyone is intitiled to there own opinion wether you argee with it or not.

ok that is nice, i didnt say anything about anyones opinion!?!

Back On Topic -

3A – Nickel And Dime
3B – Wheelman
3C – Gunman
3D – Pay Ray
3E – Hot Wheels
3F – Repoman
3G – Bread Run
3H – Last Chance
3I – Turning The Screw
3J – Paddy Wagon
3K – Rosalita Racer
3L – Air Mail
3M – Jail Break
3N – Circuit Breaker
3O – Gift Wrapped
3P – Kidnap
3Q – Ransom
3R – The Mexican
3S – Tailgate
3T – Guardian Angel
3U – Ram Raider
3V – Rush Hour
3W – Gauntlet
3X – Riding Shotgun
3Y – Slink
3Z – Gate Crasher
3a – Shell Shock
3b – Candy
3c – Bishop
3d – Home Wrecker
3e – Bear Cage
3f – Corrigan

Last edited:
It got a 5.9 rating on ign and 5.5 on gamespot. To them its decent/Mediocre. I would recomend renting it before buying.

Yh but if you look at the members reviews on there, the majority of them are postive reviews

I came here specifically to find out why i'd never heard of this game before I happened to see it at the back of a shelf in the shops today.
Had a look at a few of the reviews and this one I think has a good look at the pros and cons.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E3jEwFSU5Ec

This game looks really cool! I can't see why it doesnt get talked about more.

Back