Driver Pics

IGN always makes games look good yeah I remember the PS1 never could get out of that first garage lol

Funny you mentioned this because I was recently playing Driver Original on my Mac Clamshell Laptop (memories)...Well, if this game has good graphics (which it appears to not) and takes place in NYC, then I'd get it. I wish they would also use more recognizable cars than these made-up ones that they create in their studios excpet for a few excepetions. I hope this game will be rated T which will make it easier for me to get.

Hey the graphics dont look all that bad to me for a wii game, if this game turns out to be as good as the godfather on the wii, then there is definitly hope for and all those other fans of the third person shooters to get this game!

Same I think the graphics in the game are good for the Wii.

ya it MIGHT. But it doesn't mean it will. Driv3r looked cool, too, but it was a piece of sh*t in the end.

I thought this game would of been a poor port but i might be wrong. . .

we'll have to wait and see!

Driver is a fun game, but very repetitious.

Missions are spread far apart, and there is A LOT of driving across the city involved. Which is a great and all, but not when you all you are doing for hours is driving through traffic.

Driver 3 was an awful game, at least for me.

Back