Drums or Wii ?

Drums (7 piece set) Or Wii (probably w/out wiimote or games) ?

• Drums (7 piece set)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Wii (probably w/out wiimote or games)

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Should I get Drums (7 piece set) or a Wii (probably w/out wiimote or games) ?
Please telle me why I should get one and not another , and please vote ! :cool:

well according to some wii commercials they show some guy playing drums with his wiimote.... so if there is a game coming out that you can do that, Id say get a wii and kill 2 birds with one stone.

you'll get a wiimote and sports game packed with the wii

your name is wiichangetheworld, if you buy drums you'll have to rename yourself to drumscanchangetheworld... which doesnt have such a good ring to it

but hey, no doubt a drum game will appear on the wii, the best of both worlds

Get the drums first dude. Music rules the WORLD! Video games can wait for when you have some extra cash. In the mean time work on your drum work, it's good for the mind.

Well it depends how old you are. If you are 10-14 get the drums because you still might be able to persue a carrer in the music world. But if you are 15+ get the Wii, cause you have no hope of making it to the music industry and might as well drown your life away with gaming consoles... Just my advice for ya

Icetrash said:
Well it depends how old you are. If you are 10-14 get the drums because you still might be able to persue a carrer in the music world. But if you are 15+ get the Wii, cause you have no hope of making it to the music industry and might as well drown your life away with gaming consoles... Just my advice for ya

:lol: There have been many 15+ year olds that have pursued a career in music and succeeded. Just get the drums and keep practicing until you have enough money to get the Wii. Then split your free time wisely between both but definitely get the drums first.

ABC said:
:lol: There have been many 15+ year olds that have pursued a career in music and succeeded. Just get the drums and keep practicing until you have enough money to get the Wii. Then split your free time wisely between both but definitely get the drums first.
yeah of coarse there has been alot of 15+ year olds getting a music career... cause they started playing at like age 6!

Ok, whatever man. :lol: The kid should get the damn Drums no matter what age he is. It is never too early to start a life-long hobby even if he isn't thinking about pursuing a career in music.

Well , I am 12 and I will have to wait til more people reply to this thread but thanks for the advice.:cool:

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Well , I am 12 and I will have to wait til more people reply to this thread but thanks for the advice.:cool:

Why? It's an easy choice man. You want to learn how to play drums which will stay with you for the rest of your life? Or you want to waste away playing video games? Drums now, Wii later.

Jenova said:
You can play drums ON your Wii! :D

Oh palease. You guys should stop trying to corrupt this kid. Let me give you an example. When I was 12 I had a choice to make... either one of those moterized scooters that 2 of my good friends were getting or a pair of turntables and a mixer. Well guess what I got, I got the turntables... and guess what I do for a living now. I work as an audio engineer at Fox News Networks. Go with the drums, your at that perfect age where you are going to start making up your mind if it's something you want to pursue or not. Trust me on this one, I was in your shoes.

Last edited:
ABC said:
Oh palease. You guys should stop trying to corrupt this kid. Let me give you an example. When I was 12 I had a choice to make... either one of those moterized scooters that 2 of my good friends were getting or a pair of turntables and a mixer. Well guess what I got, I got the turntables... and guess what I do for a living now. I work as an audio engineer at Fox News Networks. Go with the drums, your at that perfect age where you are going to start making up your mind if it's something you want to pursue or not. Trust me on this one, I was in your shoes.
Thanks for your opinion , I have made up my mind and getting the drums :)

I say go for the drums, just like how im gona be going with a bench press rather than a wii this year.

Back